Flavorah-based recipes

I probably overdid it then!

Honestly @3% it barely registered but I will take your advice and try a few drops to see if I notice anything.

I SFT every concentrate I buy and normally start @3% for FA so that could have been my mistake.

4 Likes

Mileage with vary from person to person. You may need 3-4 drops per 15ml rather than my 1-2.

Personally I am sensitive to spice flavors/elements. Mint/cinnamon/pepper/cardamon/thyme. However my usage of Cardamon fa in blueberry recipe is pretty high…but that’s to bust through heaven flavors and to sit on top. For all I know black pepper fa may be good at 1%…I haven’t tried.

6 Likes

Couple more FLAVORAH yummies, 2 flavor bangers :+1:

8 Likes

A Pink Guava treat…… Why be Typical :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

I love fa black pepper. I’ve been playing with that one for a couple months now. Mostly in custards or VBIC I’m just waiting and hoping it’ll turn out soon for me…I’m sure my mixing skills aren’t helping much either :wink: but I have also found I feel I can push it alot farther than the 1% I’ve been using it isn’t very flavorful…it is kinda depressing idk of anyother b.pepper concentrates out there…do you?

4 Likes

I have all these flavors except the flavorah banana and pineapple… could I get away with subbing just those 2 or should I jist order them n wait?

4 Likes

Can’t think of any subs (in an all FLV recipe) and I wouldn’t talk you into buying any flavors… but I do know I get a lot of mileage from both the banana and pineapple. So there ya go :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Same here. I generally don’t use sweeteners but got FLV for a recipe I wanted to try. I didn’t notice anything negative like gunking or offnotes. Frankly, I’m not sure it was really needed…for me anyway.

4 Likes

I have tried;
FA Cinnamon Ceylon @3% and found it not too bad with a little bit of bite.
FW Capsicum Heat @2% and found it basically tasteless but I’m sure it delivered a little bit of extra kick.
And a Wasabi concentrate which I bought ages ago @2% which I found similar to Capsicum Heat but I think it had just a tad more to it.
I think the Wasabi had Express flavours on the bottle and I can’t find it listed anymore. Certainly the vendor I bought it from isn’t showing it anymore.

I sampled the capsicum and wasabi at a low percentage as I had no idea what to expect but was chasing a little extra throat hit.
I think they both delivered on something but I’m still unsure if it was just in my imagination.

I actually intend to mix up a bigger bottle of the Capsicum Heat and add it to various recipes as an experiment to see if it does give any extra throat hit or not. I’ll probably up the percentage too.

5 Likes

Wondering if I can omit the banana? Otherwise the recipe seems divine!

4 Likes

yes, if you don’t want it in there you don’t have to add it.

4 Likes

This is very true…

5 Likes

Sometimes you don’t need a whole lot of Milk N Honey to make a recipe shine :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Hehehe, nice one @Rocky02852.

5 Likes

Round 1 of season 7 Diy or Die midweek critique, and this one took first place :pray:

13 Likes

Well, I just mixed a 30ml after trying the tester so that speaks for something right there. I’ve also added it to a vanilla mix I vape all the time and it gives it a certain panache :grinning:

8 Likes
8 Likes

I mixed this up last Sunday before I went out of town.
Looking forward to trying it tomorrow.
Thanks @Rocky02852

5 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes