Flavorah-based recipes

man im so sorry lol i love inw biscuit , its crazy what some people taste and others dont

3 Likes

Yea some of them seem so much stronger then others! The biscotti is fairly strong but if u like the cinnamon crunch u may like the biscotti too! The first day or two its kind of strong but it fades and taste just like biscotti, to me anyway.

3 Likes

adding my latest flv recipe :smiley:

4 Likes

Please check the notes on my recipe. Thanks!
If you try it, please leave some feedback.

2 Likes

Indeed. We know that you and I and several others were here using FLV before they started selling to the public.

Iā€™m going to stop right there because thereā€™s already enough BS bragging going on in this thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Im hoping this isnt pre mature , after 3 days this is exactly what i was hoping for a creamy cinnamon crunch cereal taste ā€¦

7 Likes

Looking good @fidalgo_vapes ā€¦ yeps here it comesā€¦ I can not do cinnamon crunch at anything over 1.2%
Who knows, it might just be me :wink:

Here is mineā€¦ not sure when I will get a chance to mix again for a bit, will be busy. :smile:

6 Likes

i dis use cinnamon crunch at 3 to 4 percent in the past ā€¦ so my percentage on this one went down , i am going to try it at 1.5 percent and add a drop of rich cinnamon per 30ml or so ??? im not sure if ill need to use a drop per 15ml or 30 yet ā€¦ but ty i do have a few more that im working on as well so stay tuned ā€¦

2 Likes

Will be interesting to find out, @fidalgo_vapes :slight_smile:
I use 1-2 drops in 30ml and some days itā€™s light and others its too muchā€¦ I blame body chemistry for that :wink:
Rich cinnamon is always gorgeous! <3

3 Likes

I just love Punkin Spice, I mixed it with banana last night and good good good !

4 Likes

my first try with Biscotti, the other day, it taste like burnt biscuits, and I love burnt biscuits, but donā€™t like to vape it !! used at .10 in a mix, Iā€™m going to try it out agian in 1-2 weeks

3 Likes

it will only get betterā€¦ now if I can find my bottle!!! :octopus:

4 Likes

biscotti needs to steep for at least a month.

3 Likes

Did you lose it on purpose, Jk, I seen your contributions to the flavorah receipt book and have watched some of the things here, congrats on that. I find most of the notes you have very valuable, and for that and all you have done for mixing notes for us to use, I would like to say thank you.

5 Likes

Thank you @nicomantenoā€¦ :slight_smile:

I just released a new recipeā€¦

6 Likes

After over a year of tinkering with the idea of a good pretzel juiceā€¦ yeahā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

My vote is for two drops/30ml. Of thisā€¦

https://i.imgur.com/xy7vPtW.jpg

4 Likes

so thats 9ml of Pg and 1ml of rich cinnamon if i want to make 10 ml right ??? ya that two drops i used destroyed every other flavor and was not pleasant to vape

5 Likes

Enjoy!
New name. New percents

4 Likes

Dude, Iā€™m so sorry itā€™s taken me nearly 3 weeks to respond!

Yeah, that is the ratio right there.

4 Likes