Flavorah-based recipes

A couple of new ones I’m enjoying lately:

A Blackberry Tart with Whipped Cream

And
A Strawberry Bubblegum

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing these. I have a ton of flv flavors on the way. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Like the whole line…so I will be very busy.

5 Likes

No worries , i havent been able to mix much anyway lol , but i just moved into a new place and am using the den/office strictly for my vape/mixing room

3 Likes

I had to… :wink: was strolling thru yummly a week ago, looking for appetizers for a part this weekend I am heading to… and saw this mouth watering brie cheese and cranberry bites… if you search for the recipe… this comes super close. Give it 4 days to steep :wink:

6 Likes

I just put out a few more @Flavorah recipes for Christmas! :slight_smile:

Here is the start:

5 Likes

Taking this one out for a spin tonight for some billiards :wink:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Here’s one I’ll keep public for awhile. Now that it’s V3 and I’m comfortable with it. Enjoy friends!

4 Likes

My newest one now… :smile:

3 Likes

Tinkering around, and needed a fruity juice… :smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been scared to try lime. How do you use It? What do you pair it with?

4 Likes

other fruits, creams root beer (w spearmint!) nuts and tobaccos (it will perk them up, but keep it to 1-2 drops per 30ml… I think I like it too much… if only FLV had Rum!!!

Some of my recipes with lime:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=lime&filter=28997

Lime wedge on the other hand is mega strong!

check out

3 Likes

Well, I’ll have to get both to play with then. Thank you!

3 Likes

be excellent with some lemon and gin… a bit of cool menthol and ice… yeah buddy!! :wink:

3 Likes
3 Likes

If you like a creamy but lush and nutty juice… try this one! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Moon Pie!! Banana Moon Pie!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Going thru a lot of recipes and flavors today… sorry for spamming… but these are some fantastic recipes on my wall (recipe side)

4 Likes

Spamming ??? This isnt spamming this is what the site should be about ( recipe sharing ) and help

8 Likes

Spam away.

6 Likes