Flavorah-based recipes

I’m neck deep into notes and recipes I should have released and didn’t or forgot to release or… :stuck_out_tongue:

but I am working on a project for my website, and really hope it doesn’t become obnoxious! Change is coming to my site and I really am having fun going back thru everything… yes solos I am redoing for the umptenth time… new recipe ideas and my notepads keep getting clogged up! but any questions or etc… just ask… I do not mind! <3 thanks @fidalgo_vapes and @Chrispdx… you both are my heros today! :smile:

4 Likes

Yet another one… Carrot Cake!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

maybe I should just make one post lol… still working on a new part of my website… thank yous to everyone for being patient with me! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I might have missed some… I lost count!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Dam you on a mission today.
Keep up the good work.
Ps maple bar was awsome, but ran out of pg so only had a tiny tester.
I have 100ml of that and the berry cheesecake mixed in vg and just waiting for pg. Will hopefully report tomorrow.

4 Likes

Oh do not get me started on Maple Bar… I must have at least 50 recipes with it too :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking forward to what you think, @GuernseyNick :smiley:

3 Likes

Ok the maple bar is just as awsome as i remember from my little tester.
I would say like a nice maple flavour granola bar with a slight creamy finish. Will be mixing up more soon.

The berry cheesecake, the cheesecake is a bit weak for my poor abused taste buds. I am getting berry a bit or tart and hint of creamy. I have tried adding more cheesecake. Will let it sit for a few days and try again.

When trying the maple bar i thought this will make an awsome cheesecake flavour so here is my attempt.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2920703/Maple+Delight+cheesecake

Ps thanks smokyblue for all the recipes and work

4 Likes

Why is it this is the second time someone has said - work - ? :stuck_out_tongue:

you can increase the cheesecake (plain) up to around .8% Nick, but if you do… you will need to add in some berry blend at .4% but be careful, berry cheesecake is yet another light one, and the way this recipe is meant to be is light on the cheesecake. Hope this makes sense… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Finally released this one… thought I did back when I made it… but guess not! Opps!

4 Likes
3 Likes

New green tea ice cream with lychee! :hugs:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2951557/Smoky+Blue%27s+Green+Racer

5 Likes

bumpty bump :smiley:

4 Likes

If your in the mood for a wonderful spring or summer vape give this a try!! @FLV_DIY http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2961768/honeydew blossom %23Flavorah

4 Likes

Haven’t tried it yet, @Jazzy_girl… but it’s mixed :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

I has to say, delish!!! Your recipe is tasty and you are right, reminds me of spring time…
Made a new version this morning, and added .12% Blackberry blossom… will give it a day or so to sit up :slight_smile:
Way to go Jazzy!! :tada::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Awesome! I’m glad you like it. Thank you for giving it a go :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes