Flavorah-based recipes

only way to find out is try it :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Going to do that now, if I can find the bloody bottles. They are part of the new stash and not filed yet.

3 Likes

I have plans ROFLMAO another idea I came up with today because Iā€™m WAITING for my brie to arrive LOL

Pineapple Caramel Brie

0.25% Brie Cheese (Flavorah)
1.00% Caramel (Flavorah)
1.00% Milk and Honey (Flavorah)
0.25% Peanut Butter (Flavorah)
1.00% Pineapple (Flavorah)
1.00% Sweet Cream (Flavorah)
1.50% Vanilla Pudding (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 6%

Saw a foodie recipe for this and Iā€™m going to make that version too LOL

https://cupcakesandkalechips.com/pineapple-pecan-baked-brie/ this is the foodie recipe any additions you can think of that I might be missing?

2 Likes

here is how I would do thingsā€¦

The recipe:

• 8 oz. round of Brie cheese
  • 1/4 cup chopped pecans
  • 1/2 cup Dole Pineapple Tidbits in 100& Pineapple Juice, drained and juice reserved
  • 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
  • 2 Tablespoon reserved pineapple juice
  • 1 pinch salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
  • crackers, sliced baguette, apple slices , etc. for serving

First thing is I would set up what I know:

10-15-2019%203-21-41%20PM

.6% Brie Cheese
.4% Beer nuts
.8% Pineapple
.6% Frosting
.4% Sugar Orchard
.12% Ginger
.6% Graham Cracker

total flavor: 3.4% lolol :stuck_out_tongue:

I might even add in some ap or saline to make the nuts pop better. :upside_down_face::partying_face::woozy_face:

My thoughts of omiting any creams is to stick with the main flavors first and then see how you like it allā€¦ if by then you feel it needs a cream then addā€¦

Creams can do 2 thingsā€¦ soften flavors and or be pronouncedā€¦ this to me isnā€™t a creamy recipe, so stick with the mainsā€¦ hope this makes senseā€¦ and if I had to add some kind of cream, iā€™d run with the greek yogurtā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m taking your word for this and picking up more flavorings at the same timeā€¦ do you have a discount code on the flavorah website? Iā€™d like to have some cash left over this month ROFLMAO

3 Likes

I have my affiliate linkā€¦ wonā€™t do anything for you, but it will give me a percentage of the sales to keep going with my site and the flavors :slight_smile:

My FLV Affiliate Link: [redacted by Lars]

3 Likes

Sorry, only ELR affiliate links on the forum :wink:

This one supports ELR: http://store.flavorah.com/?AffId=2 :smiley:

5 Likes

I have no couponsā€¦ so use Lars link lolā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ooo i have got to make me some of this latte

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

@anon84779643 I just keep trying to figure out HOW you can hit soo many recipes !!!

Still loading my never ending cart and I see a couple of FLV Vanillas, including the Marshmallow Vanilla. Iā€™ve read most of the notes I can find, but since you are intimate with the FLVā€™s, have any insights, heros/zeros on the Vā€™s @ FLV ?

2 Likes

Other than yamā€¦ ā€œYā€ yamā€¦ umm yamā€¦ lolā€¦ did I say yam?
I havenā€™t met much with Flavorah I didnt like and canā€™t mix withā€¦

Marshmallow Vanillaā€¦ perfect for smores, thicking up things like frosty drinks, floats and root beers. Excellent for making gummies, candies and moreā€¦

I have zero negatives of any of the vanillaā€™s but start low and work upā€¦ most can be used from .4% up to 2% but I keep mine at or below 1.2% as sometimes a strong vanilla will break a recipe. All depends on the application or recipe you are trying to work with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Roger that, thank you.

2 Likes

Ahh you did pick what I was attempting to say about the vanillasā€¦ btwā€¦ do not bogart that v beanā€¦ oh my gosh if I can figure out the secret to making that one lastā€¦ seems it is the first bottle every timeā€¦ that I run out ofā€¦ besides the strawberry, milk, cream andā€¦ yeahā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now THAT makes me wan to choose 2 day shipping !!!

2 Likes

Got a quick question for @Laura5 ā€¦ Iā€™m trying out a few of your recipes :slight_smile: I noticed that the percentages differ between the Flavorah recipe book and the recipe side of ELR. Are the recipes on the recipe side revised with lower percentages?

3 Likes

I always grab 2 day shipping SDā€¦ I hate the wait for ground. :crazy_face:

2 Likes