Flavorah-based recipes

Yes they are different. I did some revisions after I retested the the recipes that made it in the book. Most of the revisions are because of the lack of longevity certain recipes had at higher percentages. I make 500ml bottles and count on them to last anywhere from 2 to 8 months.

4 Likes

Actually not bad at all after a day. Sugar orchid + frosting give the right texture and taste for the white sugary part. Cherry is behind as it should. The base is not overwhelming but I am not a big fan of AP or cookie, but that was an easy one to pick.

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I despise limes and this recipe is absolutely delicious. I hurried and mixed a 500ml bottle to put with the rest of them in my cupboard!!!

5 Likes

Much better. I mean that… Did you pick up a new tank or??
Proud of you, Laura… I know you do not mix by weight… but that you are able to taste FLV better now. It’s showing in this recipe. For us weight mixers… I did a small article on my site… @Laura5, perhaps now it might be a bit clearer of what I have been trying to show you here… have a read and see if it is understandable? Would appreciate your thoughts on it… :crazy_face:

https://flvfan.com/elr-calculator-help/

4 Likes

As simple as I can get…

3 Likes
2 Likes

@SessionDrummer… yeps… read notes :wink:

3 Likes

Smoky i have been thinking of having a play with tobaccos. What would recommend getting flavour wise.

2 Likes

My top 3 tobaccos are Virginia, Red Burly and Turkish…

I use those a lot… the rest of the tobaccos I consider are for special mixes and I do not think I have any of those published. will have to dig around. :grinning:

2 Likes

@anon84779643, @Flavorah just shipped me the hard to come by FLV Milk. Going to NOW mix up your Chocolate Milk, any “standout” FLV mixes you can think of (I know you can, hehe) that will help showcase it ??

2 Likes

A lot of these recipes uses milk, @SessionDrummer, maybe you can dig thru and find some treasures?
My first love tho is and always will be… Alpine and millk… <3

.12% Alpine
.8% Milk

and I give it from 4-7 days to sit around and get happy while I choke… err shake the bottle well :wink:

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=milk&filter=28997

2 Likes

Has flavorah discontinued any flavors?

2 Likes

Not that I know of… why?

2 Likes