Flavorah-based recipes

I was just wondering if i need to hoard bigger sizes of the ones I like. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It depends on what happens this week, @MFKNSuzieā€¦
atm I have not heard hurry up and come get yetā€¦ but if I doā€¦ I will be hollering everywhere!!!

4 Likes

@MFKNSuzie Iā€™m am def. NOT the person to ask, hehe, as I prep quite nicely over here, and Smoky, OMG, donā€™t EVER ask her, if you should buy bigger bottles of FLV !!!

If the mood suits, you love the flavors, AND, you are concerned that bans might happen, itā€™s not a bad idea. When the shit hits the fan (IF), the ones who will be in a panic are the ones, who did NOT prepare.

3 Likes

LOL I have a good base of all brands, but have been using a lot more flavorah now.

4 Likes

This is trueā€¦
Go big or stay out the lab :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well for many of us, our tastes shift. Away from one manufacturer, towards another, as we evolve as mixers. If youā€™re starting to favor flavorah, stocking up, might NOT be a bad idea.

4 Likes

Ya i cant see you going back to TPA etc except for maybe some Staples like like um like oh like Honeydew I love TPA honeydew lol

3 Likes

Hehe @fidalgo_vapes man Iā€™m ALL over the damn map on flavors now. I still use a lot of TPA, but since @Pro_Vapes got me thinking with Medicine Flower, picked a bunch of them up. We all remember the RF SC kick back when, still have some of them. Still have lotsa CAPā€™s, but Iā€™m going to peek into the FLV tent, and see whatā€™s going on. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Whatever flavors make people happy are what im good withā€¦I still have a lotnof Cap , 15 or so FW and maybe 20 TPA ā€¦FlV and FA are my most complete vendors then I pick and choose lol . MF I have about 15

3 Likes

I have stuff Iā€™ve still yet to mix with and still buy more flavors which means I should be kicked in the backside or something.

4 Likes

Yeah, I donā€™t think youā€™re alone in that regard Michelle.

4 Likes

I dont have any other manufacture here at the house, other than FLVā€¦
been thru them allā€¦ #HighEndHussy :crazy_face: :tada:

4 Likes

Session, yeah I still have all those one drops that I still havenā€™t tested out except to add them to juice that needed a boost of flavor.

3 Likes

TOCā€™S Scored!

0.30% Beer Nuts (Flavorah)
1.00% Butterscotch (Flavorah)
1.00% Caramel (Flavorah)
1.50% Cream and Cookies (Flavorah)
1.00% Cupcake Batter (Flavorah)
1.00% Peanut Butter (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 5.8%

hope this turns out well my thought was the peanut butter and beer nuts would work great together and the butterscotch and caramel would give some sweet creamy filling and then the cream and cookies and cupcake batter would do something together, no idea what but it looked good so why the heck not. Anyone notice I just throw things together and see if they come out LOL Did I also mention I HATE following schedules or doing anything by the rules?

3 Likes

Iā€™ll probably throw sweetener in because I really like super sweet vapesā€¦ almost threw in some AP but then thought hmmm nope the peanut butter and beer nuts should make it nutty enough. if it doesnā€™t on the next mix Iā€™ll throw Ap in the mix LOL

3 Likes

Oh!!! Still donā€™t have cookie by Flavorah yet and I keep forgetting to throw it in, or yeah Iā€™d have thrown cookie in as well. I want a dang peanut butter, caramel, butterscotch cookie!

3 Likes

Might want to tone down that 1.5% cream and cookiesā€¦ it tends to get a bit pasty and way too sweet. in fact I would go a bit lower on the butterscotch and caramel tooā€¦ depending on what you are vaping out ofā€¦

AP and Saline both would help the mixā€¦ but your call :slight_smile:

lol donā€™tchya hate that when it happens?? :stuck_out_tongue: other than thatā€¦ looks goodā€¦ go mix it! :stuck_out_tongue: :grin:

3 Likes

pasty I canā€™t do ā€¦ sweet oh yeahā€¦ lol Iā€™ll lower it and give it a rip :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That I dont believe ā€¦ Lol what about Hiliq ?? Or ??? Lol

3 Likes

OMG, almost forgot about them. Man, I sure did a lot of testing on those Michelle.

2 Likes