Flavorah by the foot

You need another rack for your overflow.
My stash is literally 1000s of miles away so i can’t take pics but i use a block of drawers. Everything is alphabetically ordered and brands separated with cardboard cutouts. Easy to put everything away and out of sight.

4 Likes

Put away ??? !!! I’ll never be able to do that LOL, as I have re-done the cave again !!!

Sadly I need another TWO of the 6 tiers at this point. Going to re-asses what’s what.

3 Likes

I so totally misread that last line
Too much rum and not enough vape … better take a break

3 Likes

HOLY CRAP! THAT IS THE BEST PRIZE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY VAPE LIFE!!! WOW…JUST WOW!!! I HAVEN’T BEEN THIS JEALOUS OF SOMETHING SOMEONE ELSE HAS IN A LONG TIME. GUESS THAT’S WHY I HAVEN’T STOPPED YELLING!!! Just kidding, so happy for you for real! Congratulations!!!

7 Likes

I would love to do that but don’t have the space so I hide my sickness in cabneits typically takes 10mims to setup but my stash grew so I went back to a couple containers. But now it’s exponetially grew. Lol. Kinda like Pinocchio

4 Likes

I want to switch to glass bottles and everyday I procrastinate. But once I nail the exact bottle size & height I’ll use. I think I’ll switch to a professional tier rack

Everyday I fear the plastic monster will take over.

4 Likes

Fear not @Freddie3, many of us still have a lot of plastics. PET wont turn you into a pumpkin, … I don’t think. .

4 Likes

Tons of good recipes in the flavor book, any questions, post them up or inbox me.
There are a few typos, so double check first.

For more, check out my elr

Sorry I have been busy, my newest hobby is taking up a lot of my time, so tag me or inbox me to get me to notice. :slight_smile:

@Chrispdx Congrats on the win and hope you are already finding favorites and must haves! It’s an imcredible experience with @Flavorah Flavors :wink:

7 Likes

What’s your new hobby @anon84779643 ?

4 Likes

Well done mate iam so jealous right now but glad it was you that won

4 Likes

Wanna see pics of my setup? Just G00gle that episode of Cops where they toss two flash-bang grenades into that Meth Lab (minus the Meth :smirk:)

5 Likes

Building cigar box guitars and playing my banjuke :slight_smile:
I am having a blast! and I have to say, the change is fab!

This is a banjuke, it’s a 13 inch scale… close to ukulele size, sounds like a cross between a banjo and uke…

and here is my chugger!

10 Likes

Wow that is so cool! And they look excellent. Very impressed with your workmanship. Great hobby

5 Likes

I really am enjoying it and it is a big change from mixing promoting and the other things I have done.
I needed this :wink:

8 Likes

Just seeing this. Very cool win. Congrats!

7 Likes

That’s super cool and exciting @Chrispdx!! I’m happy for you! :smiley::smile:

6 Likes

Thanks. Just finished this mornings coffee and mix. 22 in all.

10 Likes

All FLV ???

2 Likes

Close. 2 bottles of Neapolitin ice cream and about 4 other random mixes. Everything else primarily made out of flv.

6 Likes

Nice , I’m still drooling over your new inventory

6 Likes