Flavorah coming to Bull City Vapor

:innocent: = Awesome Member Badge!

2 Likes

:blush: awwww shucks

1 Like

You’re positive they said today? I need to make an order asap but I’m trying to wait to see what flavors they are gonna have.

If they would start carrying nic again they would be the perfect site. I really hate paying 2 shipping fees.

3 Likes

According to Tracking they should be here Thursday. I am working on the website now so all I have to do is get them checked in and put them up on the site.

Thanks,
Jeff
That’s the email from him I got on Tuesday

4 Likes

Thanks… They have FLV now. The FLV page still says coming soon, but it let me order some. They prolly just forgot to remove the text.

2 Likes

Just placed an order :yum:
Wider selection than ECX, I knew BCV wouldn’t let me down, love that place!
Sadly, Bing Cherry was out of stock :sob:

2 Likes

LEMON TEA???
wow

2 Likes

My prayers are answered BCV has Flavorah, YES!!

1 Like

For the love of coconut!! That is expensive, $12.49! Oh well it must be good, right? LOL

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Flavorah at ECX

I just placed a new flavor order at Bull City!!!

Just got Flavorah Pink Guava and Lemonade from them. Pink Guava is good but strong, .5% is plenty and it had an interesting taste similar to grapefruit. Trying Lemonade for my ELEMENT Pink Lemonade clone. Tried Lemon by Flavor express and Lemon Sicily (FA) but it’s still missing that sweet kick of the original. Been working on the clone since October and it’s almost perfect. Will publish when I find the magical combination.

1 Like

Haven’t been able to find any reports / reviews / tasting notes for the (new-ish) FLV Lemon Tea.
Anyone tried it yet?

@Micah2 Have you tried a sherbet flavour?
I found that added to the taste along with lime.
The sweetness I suspect comes from good ol sweetener?
Looking forward to the recipe!

Haven’t tried sherbet yet, I assume you’re talking about Rainbow Sherbet from TFA. I have read that lemon sherbet helps a lot but I only find UK vendors for that flavor.

Yes, lemon sherbet.
Didn’t realise you can’t get this in the US?
Might be worthwhile sourcing it from the UK as it is a good stand alone as well as a great mixer.
Not sure if the rainbow sherbet would work but I can see it maybe helping?
Agreed the lemon is sweet in the Element juice but there is certainly a lime involved?

It’s your Fizzy lemonade recipe that I figured out it was the Lemon Sherbet http://tjek.nu/r/3Gr9

I have a good Element Pink lemonade clone recipe but use Flavorah Lemonade (also good with Flavor West Lemonade) and I use Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) - Flavour Art http://tjek.nu/r/3tcy