Flavorah Contest! Nov 2019

I am so thankful for turkey sandwiches with mayo, cranberry sauce and hot gravy. Lol.

12 Likes

I’m thankful for my daughter, my family, and sooo thankful I was able to stock up before any bans/taxes hit me!
oh and thankful to @anon84779643 & Flavorah for this contest. Thank you.

9 Likes

Thankful for this forum and being awarded/presented with the “regular” badge. I’ve learned and saved a lot by reading so many posts on here, mixed a lot of recipes created and recommended by the good folks that contribute. I’m a hesitant recipe poster as in the 5 odd years of mixing there is nothing astounding or particularly awesome that I’ve created that I felt I should publicize. That being said I am happy to mix recipes that look tasty and purchase flavors when really enticed. This community makes harm reduction a fulfilling fun hobby, always interesting to dive into the scientific tangents that arise when one’s imagination is sparked. Always something here to read, whether it is to stay up to date on the political, social, and just entertaining concerns of the day. (also, on a serious note, thanks to vaping for quitting a nasty smoking habit of 40+ years {no doubt saving my life} and drinking way too much for too long …sober since I started vaping is a nice side accomplishment)

Lastly and the greatest thankfulness, for my 5 grand-kids! image

15 Likes

I am thankful for my children, and the fact i have a job that provides for us. I am thankful for vaping. I am thankful for ELR and Smoky!

13 Likes

Well, here we have no thanksgiving … But I am grateful to have found ELR, and the friendly people of this site. Remember, if you visit Barcelona, I invite you to a beer (One day I almost got it, but the visitor had to go ahead of schedule …)

11 Likes

Even if in the world there ìs no thanksgiving there’s a lot we have to be thankful for.
Our second family here spread all over the world, for vaping that made us give up smoking, for keen and dedicated people like @anon84779643 @woftam @daath @TorturedZen well there are too many to mention, the people that help us everyday or keeps this site up and running smoothly, thankful for all these people that are friends without even knowing you personally!

But let’s remember one thing… we received a lot, improved our skills, knowledge, even friendship, remember to give it back! Give back your knowledge, your understanding, the friendship and help we received!

10 Likes

I am grateful that in this day and age I have a roof over my head and food on the plate every night. I am grateful to my beautiful family for always being there and supporting me.

8 Likes

Y’all gotta keep in mind that being an Aussie, we have no Thanksgiving holiday (but we can still take advantage of those BF sales :wink:) Never entered a comp on here before but seeing as it’s for FLV, why not …

What I’m thankful for - I reckon it’s being able to wake up each morning knowing I’ve made it to another day.

What I ate - Bacon’n’Eggs for brekky, Cheese’n’Tomato roll for lunch and (small) Pizza for dinner.

What I love about vaping - It’s made me healthier, wealthier and most probably extended my life by another 15 years I reckon (time will tell eh?). Oh and yeah, being part of the ELR family too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Thanks @anon84779643 :hugs:. Good luck everyone…

11 Likes

I am thankful for my wife, my mother, my cat children, and a stable job working with great people and providing stability in an unstable world. I’m also thankful for this forum and the people that provide guidance and support.

Seraphina

Gracie Lou

Chuck

Medley

Nebulous

Kristi

11 Likes

Any chance for a slice of that chocolate cake

6 Likes

When is the draw for this fantastic competition so i can work out the time in the uk :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

So think its 12:25 now in usa and its 17:25 in england now

4 Likes

It’s 1pm here EST now.

So drawing in 1 hour

6 Likes

18:00 here in the UK on the 1st of December good luck to everyone fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I’m just grateful that SmokyBlue has these contests for all the good people on ELR. First time i entered one of her giveaways.

7 Likes

@Norseman welcome this is the 2nd time that i have entered one of smoky competitions i wish you yhe best of luck

5 Likes

I don’t do contests normally, but did want to add something here. One of the stipulations is ‘what I love about vaping’… Well, aside from the lovely lifesaver it tossed to me to keep me from drowning in analogs, I really like these communities that exist to help folks advance their vaping journeys. I’ve been fortunate enough to ‘meet’ and build friendships with people from all corners of the globe. Good, decent, kind people I would not have known if not for vaping. And sure, Smoky and I go back and forth at times, but I think we both know it is not bitter or personal. In the end, she is happy to help vapers and especially DIY mixers mature and succeed, (albeit down a very specific path… :crazy_face:)

6 Likes

I’m thankful that I finally had a day off to spend with the family and that I didn’t burn the house down deep frying the turkey. I’m also thankful that the ODIN DNA250Cs finally are in stock in the States and I got one ordered :skull_and_crossbones: And last but not least, thanks to Smoky for the contest!

6 Likes

Cosed so I can do spin for winner

7 Likes

Fingers crossed everyone :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes