Flavorah Contest! Nov 2019

The ooops - Here is the Contest contest… :stuck_out_tongue: Since we just finished Thanksgiving… How about post up what you are thankful for, what you ate, or what you love about vaping…
This contest is good for 10 flavors… bonus points for pix as always.

This contest ends Dec 1 2019, at 2pm est…

if you are outside of the USA… pay shipping…
@TamVapes will help me close this one out! w000ts!! Let’s get it on!! :crazy_face:

download (1)

13 Likes

First, let me say Thank You to @anon84779643.

I am thankful for my immediate family because if not for them, I would be Homeless. Truly.

16 Likes

I am thankful that my family was here to enjoy this smoked Cajun turkey. It was so good!

15 Likes

I am most thankful for my daughter, unfortunately for her she inherited my weirdness, here she is wearing vinyl cleaning gloves on her feet and pretending to be asleep when I asked her where she got them from lol

20 Likes

I’m thankfull I shared a delicious meal with my wonderful family on Thanksgiving Day.
Also very thankfull for all the great support and diy tips I have received from this terrific community of online vapers, after all,
“Happiness is Homemade”

15 Likes

I’m thankful for all the usual stuff ya know. Family, good health, all my teeth etc. Had the usual fare of turkey w/all the trimmins. And I found out my cousin who had dinner with us is also a vaper! Had some good conversation.

15 Likes

Are you sure about that SB?

7 Likes

I’m thankful for my ELR fam, and my RL fam.

13 Likes

I am thankful for my family and my friends …There are so many here that i consider friends although we have only met through the web …

14 Likes

I am thankful my disabled daughter who is autistic got into a fantastic special she is non-verbal and age 4 and really thankful to her teacher Penny who has 35yrs experience and she is doing a Makaton course and teaching me and my misses and our daughter makaton so we can communicate better

16 Likes

All fixed … thanks Tz…
Still looking for my brain… :wink:

7 Likes

Rocky… I like your sign… but I dunno on those bottles… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I"m happy that vaping was legalized in my country so now I can enter these contests and can be assured I’ll receive stuff if I win. :grinning:

11 Likes

Daddy?? :crazy_face: ooops bro!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :red_car::woman_shrugging:

@Englishguy

Do not give up… I have an aspie, now no longer labeled one… his new label is mild learning disorder. He did not do the normal mama… he read a burger king sign, and always pointed out - My way-… he is now 19 and looking at trades in the hospital field here… keep getting her the help she needs, and she will go far in life! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you so much we are working with the school where we can and a parent will do anything for the child to make there life as good as it can be

7 Likes

I’m thankful that I opened this topic thread despite it having “Oct 2019” in the title! The usual suspects for thankfulness being “givens” - breath in my lungs, an amazing family and music deeply engrained in my DNA - I am also thankful for this forum and all of the helpful humans inhabiting it. Cheers to all of you!

13 Likes

fixed :stuck_out_tongue: haha!!!

Yeps brain still is not firing on all cells :wink: thank you @Plunderdrum gee… :stuck_out_tongue: :crazy_face:

8 Likes

@anon84779643 Yeah I know, sorry you had to see that! :joy:Working with what a got for now. You know I really need some FLAVORAH !
Big smiles😎

8 Likes

I must say I am happy for everything being clean & sober has brought me over the years.

12 Likes

@Rocky02852 I know, I know!! :stuck_out_tongue: Good Luck!!! :smiley:

@Mark_Turner… I am proud of you too… I know what you have been thru, and look…
You have made it so far… I wish my mom could have said that, or even still around.
The things she is missing… gee… :cry:

10 Likes