Flavorah Fans

Why, are you quitting DIY :crazy_face: ? Did you run out of money? Need a loan? :wink: I love the popcorn and could vape it solo. It also makes a surprisingly good enhancer for custards and bakeries. Quite versatile. And I would add the Milk and Honey in that category too. No one mentions their peach but I like it and it doesn’t fade like some of their flavors seem to do. That is so disappointing.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, Rich Cinnamon for sure!!

5 Likes

I’ve been meaning to get that one. Keep forgetting. Got an enticing recipe that would make me remember :wink: ?

4 Likes

Welcome to the community !

5 Likes

I like the sound of that and I love me some throat hit. I do like Flv’s apricot too. Thanks man.

Are the notes up? How did the 1 drp in 60 ml turn out?

It is a must for me to bro. It’s the only Flv flavor that I always had to have, even when I stopped using them.

I have enough to last quite a while and while I say last order I may have jumped the gun on that one. I might re-up on some but the main reason is I am very close to quitting the vape. The biggest reason I haven’t quit already is that I like to help smokers quit and I have at least one new vaper that still needs me.

Ohhh, ok. Thanks man. I do love a nutty vape!

7 Likes

@Dan_the_Man, I never officially SFT’d it, but was testing with Smoky to see what changes happened over dilutions.

3 Likes

My fav FLV concentrates are Lemonade and Mango. I don’t have extensive experience with the line but won a contest a while back and used it to get my daughter concentrates to mix Smoky’s Winston recipe (which she loves for her Caliburn pod system @ 12mg/ml). I got a little bottle of Alpine and honestly it’s a little too on the earthy strawberry side for me, even at tiny percentages. I have Milk & Honey but have yet to have mixed anything I could vape on a regular basis with it (please let me know of any simple 3-4 flavor recipes that work well with it). FLV cream and watermelon are also outstanding.

8 Likes

Vanilla pudding, mango and frosting

7 Likes

I’m late to the party as usual. Some of my Staples are blood orange, lemon, lime, and mango. Those flavors mesh with so many recipes then of course there’s Alpine strawberry, a category of its own!!!

6 Likes

i have pound cake and vanilla pudding. any advice on these ?

7 Likes

Vanilla pudding is a nice edition to pretty much any bakery recipe. It is a bit less concentrated than the average and found it works best as .5 or 1%
But thats my personal experience :relaxed:

7 Likes

Dan do you have persimmon? If not i can send you mine. I just cant get a handle on that flavor.

5 Likes

No I do not have that one and I would be glad to take it off your hands. :heart_eyes:

Thank you my dear

5 Likes

Ok i soon as i get the alphine in the mail, ill send you some goodies.

5 Likes

You will be unhappy! Persimmon is so nice.

5 Likes

You will be happy! Persimmon is so nice.

5 Likes

Your not sending me alpine are you? You better not be you. Though I do love goodies!!

Laura, so nice to see you!! Even when I stopped buying Flv. I always made sure Blood Orange was in my stash. IMO it’s the best orange on the market.
Flv. flavors I make sure I always have;
Milk and Honey
Wild Melon
Blood Orange
Blueberry
Sweet Coconut

6 Likes

I am keeping 5 ml’s for myself but that flavor doesn’t like me too much…

5 Likes

Has anyone heard whether Flavorah will come out with the Cactus (Aloe) and Waldmeister that was projected to spring when they introduced their newest 13 Favors?

6 Likes

Have you tried reaching out ?? I can email Bryson he gets back fairly quickly

6 Likes