Flavorah Fans

Hey y’all I will be making my very last concentrate order very soon and I will be picking up some Flavorah. Peanut Butter and while I am at it I might as well make it worth my while and grab a few more Flv concentrates.

I know taste is subjective so lets not repeat the obvious. I merely want to know what Flavorah flavors you can’t live without or whatever flavors you think are spectacular.

Thanks in advance my friends!

9 Likes

Flv Pink Guava and their Cream and maybe Alpine Strawberry, for me Dan

5 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to respond @Ed133 I very much appreciate it. I have wondered about Alpine Strawberry. I picked up the regular strawberry is there a big difference? I haven’t vaped strawberry in several years. I remember there being an issue with fading, is that still a problem with strawberries in general and does Alpine Strawberry fade?

4 Likes

I have found it pretty hard to use…too high and it is pure plastic BUT, as the base of a Strawberry stone I find it hard to equal. Seems to bind in other Sberry flavours, stopping them fading and almost keeping them fresh in the mix. I rarely, if ever, use above 0.2% and frequently even lower than that by making a 30ml dilution. I also almost never use it without other Strawberries. One word of warning mate…do NOT knuckle test it…you will regret it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Very deep, very saturated and powerful Strawberry.

6 Likes

Thanks for the warning. I think I’ll be ok. I don’t really knuckle test. I prob. should though.

5 Likes

@Dan_the_Man, I second the proposal of adding Pink Guava. It turns into a grapefruit at higher percentages. That’s a flavor I would not like to miss.
I also love Persimmon for it‘s complexity. I taste peach, plum and appleish. I like to combine it with other fruits like Apricot and Blackberry. It has a little stronger throat hit, but you want to stay low with Flavorah anyhow.

4 Likes

@Dan_the_Man I know Smoky swears by it, and it seems to vary BY the end user. Some people get a juicy red SB, others (like me), get more of a green/white strawberry. Strong as hell, and I even tested it @ 1 drop per 60ml, so, go low.

5 Likes

My only FLV must have is Milk & Honey as there is nothing else like it on the market…it is also delicious.

I do like FLV Cream, Vanilla Pudding and more but they can be replaced with other brands if need be.

7 Likes

I get the same as you with Alpine SB. I like it but traditional SB it is not for me. I will say it is the best SB FLV makes, the other SB they have I just do not like at all.

5 Likes

Yes, Milk & Honey is very nice too

5 Likes

That has me thinking I might be able to vape Milk & Honey solo, never have though, have you?

5 Likes

Why is it your very last concentrate order?

5 Likes

Apple Filling is by far my favorite not only from Flavorah, but of all my flavors. It can be vaped alone but when mixed it’s fantastic. I’m a huge fan of Rich Cinnamon which is in the AF.

9 Likes

Alpine Strawberry for sure. A 10 or 15ml of it will last forever. You just need a drop or two in 30ml. very super concentrated but if you love strawberries it’s great in a mix with other berries such as strawberry ripe, red touch and shisha. I know that many people will actually dilute it down to maybe a 10% mixture so it’s easier to work with. Milk and honey for sure that’s a great one. If you’re a melon fan wild melon is incredibly good. I find that most of their concentrates are very OP and very little is needed in comparison to other concentrates.

6 Likes

Beer Nuts… I can’t do without it. I vape it only at 0.8% and in mixtures it gives a nice salty touch …

8 Likes

I haven’t tried Alpine Strawberry due to the price tag but do thoroughly enjoy Strawberry Filling.
I agree with what others have said about Apple Filling and Milk & Honey.

I thought I’d add Raisin Rum as another delicious Flavorah and one I wouldn’t want to be without.

6 Likes

My list, (I know I’m repeating some of what others have suggested)
Not including flavors I have but haven’t test yet :ok_hand:
Milk and Honey #1
Greek Yogurt
Alpine (some ppl either like it or hate it)
Egg Nog
Banana
Pineapple
Cream
Milk
Vanilla Pudding
Marshmallow Vanilla (If you don’t have OOO)
Lemonade
I didn’t include Apple Filling only because I haven’t got a handle on this flavor yet, everything I’ve used it in comes out tasting like McD’s apple pie

8 Likes

Root beer
Frosting
Lime (for candy lime vapes)

4 Likes

.Peanut butter, wild melon, milk and honey, vanilla custard and rich cinnamon are my must haves.

5 Likes

Oh oh oh and cream.

5 Likes