Flavorah-new flavors 2021

THEY ARE COMING FRIENDS!- if there’s a thread and I didn’t find it merge it up!

1. Blackberry
  2. Blue Raz
  3. Cactus Apple
  4. Chai Spice
  5. Energy Drink
  6. Mango Pineapple Passion
  7. Mild Tobacco
  8. Mint Candy
  9. Pearesto
  10. Ripe Mango
  11. RY4
  12. Sweet Mango
  13. Vanilla Tobacco
    I am sooooo excited! WHICH ONES ARE YOU EXCITED FOR?
    Release date hasn’t been finalized yet! I just want to get the hype out there.
18 Likes

Well first and foremost I’d have to say the Blackberry,
followed by the Chai Spice,
then both the Mangoes (even though Mango has been a tough flavor for me, the FLV Mango has been the best I’ve gotten along with)
Pearesto, hmm :thinking:

9 Likes

I am excited for all …And very interested in the Cactus Aloe :wink:

8 Likes

I would be interested in all for sure. But totally interested in the mint candy, blackberry, and sweet mango.

8 Likes

Yes thhose are great I think the Pearesto is interesting

6 Likes

I’m gonna rock that mango! Yum yum!

9 Likes

Its gonns be fun putt g all the mango flaves side by side to see the differences…FLV does a good job with having the accent notes different when they release or have different but same fruit

9 Likes

Ooohhhh! That’s a fabulous idea! Mango contest!! Whoot whoot

9 Likes

I still want to see them put out a Vanilla Ice Cream flave and a couple more Cake Concentrates like A White Cake and Yellow…

13 Likes

Yea I’m glad about the blue razz but you’re right, expanding on that would be great

9 Likes

Regardless ive been hounding Bryson for a few months lol so I’m very happy

9 Likes

I am super excited to try all of them !

11 Likes

Excited to try them all. One I have really high hopes for because it’s been asked for a lot in a one-shot (fingers crossed)

9 Likes

Well if that’s not a teaser…Just tell us which one lmao will you mix it with Vanilla Pudding ?? :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Honestly none of those really trip my trigger. Hell, I’m still hoping they improve their Strawberry formulas. Out of the dozens of mfrs for that flavor, Flavorah’s offering isn’t that good.

9 Likes

those 3 tobaccos and the chai spice looks interesting. I hope someone stock them here soon.

9 Likes

lolol I do make a FEW without vanilla pudding hahahahah

7 Likes

Im in agreement @ the Blackberry and both Mango.Mango Pineapple Passion is what Im drinking in RL these days. That should be nice.

6 Likes

I’m mostly interested in the Mango Pineapple Passion and the other mango flavours. I agree with you @fidalgo_vapes that it would have been nice to have seen some new cake flavours, an ice cream and maybe something else in the bakery department.

5 Likes