Flavorah only recipes

Greetings!

The upcoming USPS vape mail ban has me scurrying about like a chicken without a head trying to get as much stuff as possible, but without going bankrupt in the process.

I’m searching for an easier way to find Flavorah-only recipes, but most of them have names attached to them by the recipe creators that have no direct explanations as to what they are. The Flavorah website is not very helpful. I have to scroll and scroll and scroll, without much luck finding what I like:

Cappuccino
Caramel cheesecake
Chocolate cheesecake
Reeses cups
Orange creamsicle

My tastes are eclectic, as you can see. Is there an easier way to find specific Flavorah only recipes?

6 Likes

there is a mixer here that does, iirc, exclusively Flavorah. i can’t remember her name atm. someone will be along shortly that will link you to her.

3 Likes

search for smokyblue on recipe side

6 Likes

There is also a FLV recipe book 2 volumes which you should be able to finenon their site…Smokyblue also had a website FLVFAN …

10 Likes

Both version of flavorah recipe books

17 Likes

@HawaiianVaporTraiz

https://flvfan.com/

9 Likes

On Flavorah’s website they have two recipe books. V1 and V2. They are a free download. They both cover all the different basics (Bakery’s, fruits, you name it.

5 Likes

And remember, Flavorah Vanilla Pudding is the greatest flavor concentrate known to man LOL (but seriously)

10 Likes

i actually have that, and also Pound Cake.

6 Likes

i bet @Smokyblue had a lot of input with that.

5 Likes

V1 yes.
V2 not so much.
A lot of ELR mixers (and commenters) in V2.

5 Likes

My favorite Flavorah concentrates in no particular order except Vanilla Pudding is #1

Eggnog: I use this for anything that asks for cinnamon because I can’t vape cinnamon but the nutmeg in this does a great job pretending.
Cookie: A solid cookie.
Banana: My favorite Banana because I can bend it to real or candy.
Cream: works great as a creamy milky touch
Pineapple: It works for my pineapple, again I can bend toward candy or real.
Citrus Soda: It’s Mountain Dew without the fizz
Lemonade: It’s lemonade
Lime: Great but don’t take it over 0.25% because it grows
Maple Bar: A great maple flavor that doesn’t get the love it deserves.
Milk and Honey: a sweet dark flavor with cream
Rootbeer: It is what is says it is
Sweet Coconut: Works great as coconut at 1% for me or drop it to 0.25% to make creams creamier (thanks Simon)
Sweet Cream: Again, what it says it is.
Yam: I use it as pumpkin pushed at 1% pair it with eggnog to get those “pumpkin spices”

10 Likes

Hmm … gotta get me some Yam, mam :ok_hand:

7 Likes

And don’t stop saying that or I might forget.

7 Likes

LOL I don’t have to say it anymore, I think everyone else says it for me hahahaha

6 Likes

Michelle do you have a pineapple recipe you would like to share . I just ordered pineapple by Flavora and was wondering what to mix it with.

5 Likes

BAN-Mallow Pine ! (FLV)

Ingredient %
Banana (Flavorah) 1.00
Marshmallow Vanilla (Flavorah) 1.00
Pineapple (Flavorah) 1.00
Sweetness (Flavorah) 1.00

Flavor total: 4%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Wild Watermelon “Live Licks” (FLV)

Ingredient %
Banana (Flavorah) 0.60
Candy Roll (Flavorah) 0.20
Marshmallow Vanilla (Flavorah) 0.60
Pineapple (Flavorah) 0.60
Sweetness (Flavorah) 0.60
Watermelon (Flavorah) 2.40
Wild Melon (Flavorah) 0.20

Flavor total: 5.2%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
8 Likes
3 Likes

Flv peppermint is one of the best mints out there. Rich cinnamon #1 cinnamon. Vanilla pudding, smooth vanilla, and vanilla bean all rock. Blood orange and boysenberry sit near the top. Don’t forget apple pie filling.

3 Likes

I do but it’s not an all flavorah recipe so I won’t post it here it’s called TOC’s Goddess if you want to look it up

4 Likes