Flavorah PreLaunch Samples 2

I’d suggest placing an order with FLV on their site. Then in the comment section, let them know you are with ELR and request samples. I’m not sure this will work everytime, but it worked for me.

6 Likes

Got mine Friday and I haven’t had time to get everything in a test batch yet but I’ve got Pralines started @ 3.5%. It smells very good and nutty!! I think I will try to get Macaroon testing as well. I love Macaroons!!! Any suggestions for percentage?

1 Like

It smells pretty potent… I’d say 2-3%

2 Likes

Had a little time, so I mixed the Macaroon @3% Thursday evening before bed.
Vaping it now, and it really does remind me of macaroons! I think you will love this one, @Kelleyjo333 . :slight_smile: It’s not a strong flavor and I drip, so if you use a tank, you may want to either let it steep a lot longer to see if it gets stronger, or try it at 3.5%

5 Likes

Sounds yummy…love Macaroons…glad it is good. Please keep me posted on the pralines when you get to it please :slight_smile: Thank you so much all for taking time to test and give feedback. It really helps with the wish list!

2 Likes

Hey ! I was foolin’ around with Elderflower today kinda interesting flavor. I like TFA’s Elderberry but this one is different certainly has a floral aspect to it…makes me wonder what FLV is thinking on some of their profiles as of the late. Anyway not to say it’s terrible I am still very much using it as a WIP but here’s a blurp on one that actually smelled pretty decent once I mixed it on the Mag for about an hour.

Bejazzled

Ingredient %
Blue Raspberry (LB) 6.5
Blueberry Jam (CAP) 1
Champagne (TPA) 4
Dew mountain (LB) 4.2
Elderflower (Flavorah) 0.5

Flavor total: 16.2%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Here’s some pairing info
Elderberry pairs well with: apricot, fig, honey, lemon, mandarin, other berries, peach, plum

2 Likes