Flavorah released over a hundred new flavors!

I just received an email from Flavorah stating they had a mass flavor release to beat the August 8 deadline…!!!
Can you say WOW!!!
Over 100 flavors released over the weekend!!

16 Likes

That is pretty cool but no ejuice manufacturers can put out new flavors with them for awhile, right?

Did they provide a list?

5 Likes

Lol…damn you beat me :slight_smile:
Going to have some fun now.

@Ken_O_Where

List: http://www.flavorah.com/2016/08/07/new-flavors/

8 Likes

Yeah, I want to see that list!!

4 Likes

OMG…fried dough, frosting, cookie dough, raisin rum, maple bar. Oh god, somebody stop meeeeeee…help

6 Likes

I think they can actually , well hopefully at least.I was told they released samples to manufacturers earlier so they could beat the deadline?
Evolv kinda done the same thing in releasing a couple of their newer boards , the 60 and 250 watt models to each manufacturer and they also made it easy as possible by making them fit the mods already available by making them the same size.
I hope some others followed suit in this closing minutes!

5 Likes

Ahh yes, derp! I should really go to sleep soon, i didnt sleep last night. Im at least 75% brain dead right now. Thanks, bud.

5 Likes

I hope that is correct but I am going on second hand information but it does stand to reason as most companies release flavors to the juice makers before us DIY folks can get them.:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Holy fuuu… jaw drops

I hope the other companies have dropped some extra bombshells too! Lol

4 Likes

I got a sample box today from FLV. I’m dying to find out what’s in it. Too bad I’m working late tonight… 3 am.

5 Likes

That’s a lotta flavors!! Mmmmm

5 Likes

Guanabana!!!
Body is invalid; try to be a little more descriptive
Lol

6 Likes

I’m glad they released so many flavors, and there are quite a few I want to try. But part of me thinks quantity over quality might be a factor here. Hopefully I’m wrong.

4 Likes

http://us11.campaign-archive1.com/?u=ea3030983fc64aa5d6cbea252&id=e836534829&e=878beb3c16

2 Likes

Cherry filling with cheesecake and maybe a little graham and brown sugar cherry cheesecake yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

3 Likes

I’m loving it! Can’t wait to try they’re new milk chocolate and smores!

1 Like

With the new regs, this should be my last free sample pack. But regardless I’m with FLV for life… or as long as I can buy them.

9 Likes

WooHoo! A tsunami of new flavors!

I cannot wait to get my hands on some of these!

HOE-LEE-CHIT!!! FLV made an Eggnog! Hot-Diggity-Damn! I have tried, damn near, EVERY Eggnog flavor available and they’re all HORRID abominations. Cosmic powers of the Universe… I’m begging you… Please don’t let FLV fuck this one up. Please, please, please…

On a side note… WTF is “Chaw”?

6 Likes

LMAO
’Chaw’ (at least where I come from) is southern slang for chewing tobacco.

4 Likes

Yea… That’s what I thought too (born in SC)

But then I thought… “Naww… Surely FLV didn’t just make a flavor that tastes like tobacco spit, did they…?”

Figured, maybe (hopefully) it was some weird accent flavor I’ve never heard of before like “Persimmon” 'er something…

4 Likes