Flavorah Tasting Notes

Damn! That’s a lot.

4 Likes

I do believe I can not count them all atm, just waking up!
I will trust you have the full pokemon set of 204 total flavors :slight_smile:

I can, in fact for all… :wink: but do you realize it is 7am lol and I am on my first cuppa coffee??
My brain is still in bed, enjoying a decent night’s sleep. Maybe! :slight_smile:

I have to agree there. No need in going high with flv at all. Even with the creams and tobaccos!

Will see what I can do to help out… :slight_smile:

You are missing a few flavors:

Acai
Apple
Apple Cider
Apple Cranberry
Apricot
Arabian Tobacco
Avocado
Basil
Berry Cheesecake
Black Tea
Blackberry Blossom
Boysenberry
Brie Cheese
Brut Bubble Wine
Bubble Gum
Carrot
Cavendish
Cherimoya
Cherry Blossom
Classic Cig
Clove
Cola
Commercial Cig
Connecticut Shade
Cool Menthol
Cream and Cookies
Creme de Menthe
Cucumber
Cured Tobacco
Donuts
Dragonfruit
Eisai Tea
Elderflower
Fig
Fire Cinnamon
Ginger
Green Tea
Guanabana
Hazelnut
Heat
Honey Bee
Honeydew Melon
Horchatta
Ice
Irish Cream
Juniper Gin
Kentucky Blend
Kinako Soy
Kiwi
Lembas Bread
Lemongrass
Lemon Tea
Lovage Root
Lychee
Mango
Marshmallow Treat
Mocha
Morning Mimosa
Moscato
Native Tobacco
Nectarine
Oriental Tobacco
Papaya Punch
Passionfruit
Peach Gummy
Peppermint
Persimmon
Persimmon Spice
Pink fruit
Pistachio
Pucker
Raisin Rum
Raspberry
Red Apple
Red Burley
Red Cinnamon
Red Tea
Rhubarb
Root Beer
Rose Essence
Sangria
Soursop
Spearmint
Starch Base
Strawberry
typo on Strawberry Cream :stuck_out_tongue:
Strawberry Smash
Sun Cookie
Sweet and Smokey Tobacco
Sweet Fig
Tatanka Tobacco
Tequila Agave
Thai Chai
Tropical Punch
Turkish Tobacco
Virginia Tobacco
Wheat
Wood spice
Yakima hops

If you can merge my list with yours… would be good, Sd… :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Here’s mine, 2 more on the way. If only I could have won 1 of the Facebook contests :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Well keep your eyes out, never know when I might do another one :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Me too. I think i have about 12 flavors.

5 Likes

The only one I’ve ever missed was the 2 hour flash giveaway. I purposely stayed off of Facebook that day :man_facepalming:.

@robin when I bought a guys collection I quite a few. Then gremlin and flavor jungles closeout sales. I’ve spent way to much money “saving” it with DIY. I’m a sucker for sales, getting better at it though and not “needing” to buy stuff because it’s on sale.

When I first started osdiy had a 20% sale and I did 2 orders during that one.
Gremberryfarms has stixx bogo and I’ve heard good things about them and I’m wanting to make some good tea juices. Also BC stocked chemovatic soooooo I had to try it out, besides those 2 orders I’m doing better lol

6 Likes

There are not enough hours in the day, or days in the week. Lol. Looking forward to these. Your sft notes are awesome and invaluable. Thanks many times over.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Smoky Blue’s Vendor Zone

You’re welcome @Steve68, and thanks a lot. That means a lot.

5 Likes

Alright @anon84779643, I went and DID it. Pulled EVERY median, single flavor percentage on ELR for my FLV hoard. Now, I KNOW many of them are high, BUT, I can’t even get help from FLV’s website, as a typical “Suggested Usage” is listed as “0.5-5.0%” !!!

NOW, you know I’m working, never stopped, too damned “essential” (or so they’d have me believe). I don’t know if you’re OFF off, but know you’re busy.

I’m trying to get a JUMP on pre-mixing some of these up before I run out of VTA’s to test. NOW, you’re the FLVFAN, so whenever you get some time, I’ve done my only available due diligence as far as where to start on these. I DON’T want to show any in a bad light because of overly high mixing, and figured with your FLV only mindset, you could probably run down the entire list in 5 minutes, …“Yup, nope, too high, yup, good, nope, too low, WAAYY TOO HIGH”., etc.

Alpine Strawberry 0.5%
Amaretto Sour  1%
Apple Filling  1.5%
Apple Pop  2%
Back Bar Bitters  0.3%
Banana  1.6%
Black Cherry  4%
Beer Nuts  1%
Berry Blend  2%
Black Currant  1%
Blood Orange  2%
Biscotti  1%
Blueberry  2.5%
Blueberry Muffin  5%
Bourbon  1%
Brulee  1%
Butterscotch  3%
Candy Roll  2%
Cantaloupe  3%
Caramel  4%
Cherry Filling  1%
Cheesecake  1.6%
Chocolate Deutsch  2%
Cinnamon Crunch  4%
Cinnamon Roll  2%
Citrus Soda  1%
Coconut  1%
Cookie  2%
Cookie Dough  2%
Coffee  2.5%
Cotton Candy  3%
Cranberry  3%
Cream  2.4%
Crunch Cereal  4%
Cookies and Cream  2.5%
Cupcake Batter  4%
Custard  2%
Eggnog  3%
Fried Dough  1.5%
Frosting  3%
Ginger Snap  4%
Graham Cracker  2%
Granny Smith  2%
Granola  1%
Grape  4%
Green Apple  3.3%
Greek Yogurt  3%
Honeydew  1%
Jackfruit  2%
Jammy Berry  0.5%
Lemon  3%
Lemonade  5.8%
Lime  1%
Lime Wedge  1%
Macaroon  1.5%
Maple Bar  5%
Marshmallow  1.3%
Marshmallow Vanilla  1%
Melon Rind  1%
Milk  1.1%
Milk Chocolate  1%
Milk and Honey  3%
Oak Barrel  3.5%
Oatmeal Raisin  0.5%
Orange Citrus  3%
Pastry Zest  2%
Peach  3.5%
Peanut Butter  1.5%
Pear  0.8%
Pineapple  2%
Pink Guava  3%
Popcorn  1%
Pound Cake  4%
Pralines  2%
Pumpkin Bread  1%
Pumpkin Spice  1%
Rainier Cherry  3%
Red Raspberry  0.5%
Red Velvet  1%
Rich Cinnamon  1%
Smoked Butterscotch  2%
Smooth Vanilla  0.5%
Smoothie Base  1%
Smores  3%
Sour Apple  3%
Strawberry Cream  3.5%
Strawberry Filling  4%
Sugar Orchid  1%
Sweet Cream  2.5%
Sweet Dough  1.5%
Sweet Coconut  2.5%
Sweetness  0.5%
Tangerine  1.5%
Toffee  2%
Tricks Cereal  4%
Tropical Citrus  2%
Watermelon  3%
Whipped Cream  2%
White Chocolate  2%
Wild Melon  3%
Vanilla Bean  0.8%
Vanilla Custard  5%
Vanilla Pudding  3%
Yam  2%
4 Likes

Cool beans, Sd… I am in the process of writting up my notes on how I start with flv flavors.
[[or all ultras however you want to look at it :stuck_out_tongue: ]] and I hope to be finished by tonight or early tomorrow morning over yeps… coffee!! :slight_smile:

This paper I am working on will solve it all. Or at least point in the right direction on the how to… I hope I can be clear and concise!

Yeppers!! busy is good, if we both stop… yeah buddy!! :crazy_face:
I would like to say that even tho it will be a pdf and an epub book… I will keep it up to date, as I know FLV has been super busy too with the next new release… It is coming!! Sooner than as long as it has been. New flavors for me… oh yes!! :slight_smile:

I have the time tonight… I will be putting it up on my site, so anyone that wants a copy can… However I am looking to add it to more books too, soon to come… with a publisher.

Yes, I know what you are saying and I hope my work will result in your flavor experience to become even better than past efforts. I want this to shine and I want you to become amazed and happy with the effort and work I have done over the years… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You have rich cinnamon at 1%…for an sft I would do 2-3 drops in 10ml… I’ve had rich cinnamon a while and in some recipes its noticeable at 1 drop in 30ml, the strongest I ever use it in a recipe is 1 drop in 10ml

3 Likes

Rich cinnamon… that is 2 drops per 30ml for me, max!

4 Likes

I am not putting up the link just yet… but know Sd has the proof…
this small booklet will have my points on all of the flavors.

I am 1/3 the way done and will finish it tomorrow… :slight_smile:

I like this new look Sd… big improvement from the last dozen I have tried… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know you know these are too way holly cow smack me down high… Looking at these numbers makes me want to just cry for all the funds where ever you got these # from… yes… that is $$$ going up in vape that just isn’t needed. You have had my juices, you know how I mix… imagine using some of these… even the eggnog at 3%??? I havent a clue what folks are thinking…

The old adage of use more taste better, simply does not apply to these flavors.

Use more buy more, makes my throat want to just hurt… wow…

When you see the completed… it will be simple, short and working right. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hehe, I know @Fishaddict420, and thank you. I was trying to GOAD ELR’s only (to my knowledge), and absolute expert on Flavorah into revealing HER percentages. Now, I KNOW even THAT, is a ton of work. Hell, it was a TON of work for me JUST getting all the ELR median single flavor percentages, so I know it’s asking a lot. Hence the goading. :slight_smile:

Thank you @Fishaddict420. Good advice is NEVER wasted.

5 Likes

Hehe, … yeah …

I know you’re busy Smoky, but I figured if I just blindly started posting up some CLEARLY insane percentages, I could get some Smoky Welfare my way. :slight_smile:

BUT, it IS a reflection, of at least many on ELR who are suggesting those rather high percentages for SF. I know what it was like when @Pro_Vapes started really EXPLAINING Medicine Flower to me. I scoffed MF off, as too high priced, too much hassle, not worth the bother, just wanting to keep on mixing mid-high levels like I was USED to. Well thankfully PV talked some SENSE into me, and I opened up for some ultra concentrate learning. Mixed up a lot of his recipes, SAW how much flavor could be had at RIDICULOUSLY low levels of product. THEN, I started to GET the whole “How Low Can You Go” threads. Bought more, mixed more, learned more, etc.

5 Likes

I know exactly what you are saying, Sd…

Can explain it all day, but for others to actually believe, the first thing is trying.
The second is to attempt to maintain. Both require patience and understanding.

Understanding your pallet is something that is awesome, considering the changes that your entire body goes thru as the days become weeks and months is astounding. When you can unlock what it is you hope to mix, and hit the spots in flavors that really bring a good mix together, then its not hard to fall for the line. It really does not take much, and I keep finding mixes that keep me occupied, chasing the flavors has really never hit a dull spot…

4 Likes

Well look, I’m not trying to give you MORE to do (or am I ??), but if you ever got around to it, ANYONE (or most anyone) mixing with Flavorah would be greatly served, by having a one post, one place, master list of reasonable (starting points) percentages. Hell, FLV might get more business from it !!!

The problem is NOT unique to just FLV, a LOT of flavors are used too high, but as you know @anon84779643 the danger/damage/destruction is FAR WORSE with ultras.

#MixLowOrGoHome

5 Likes

I know for a fact, this should be mixing 101, for beginners.

Testing your flavors from the lowest of the low, and then increasing the amounts, and with notes taken.

NO, not many want to do it, we live in an instant gratification society. It’d been proven even here in the forums, some refuse to do their own work and reply on well written notes, from others no less!

The experience of my stumbling around like I did… really made me rethink ALL of my older non flv recipes and yes I removed sooo many of those. I believe that limiting yourself, you have a much broader scope to work with.

What? By focusing on one manufacture at a time, getting to know that maker and how those flavors flow, and what it takes to make the best juice you can taste… will lead to more experiences later with other companies.

Let’s face it… most of these flavor companies weren’t around years back when I started… We had dime store food flavors, and wilson… lorann… I watched the first 100 flavors of tfa pop out… then came capella… point being… we all worked with 1 company back then… now days its more common for someone to say … i just want a starting point… rather than to take time to learn anything at all…

Gimmie gimmie :rofl:

4 Likes