Flavorah Vendor Releases

Apologies if this has already been addressed, but I didn’t find anything.

Does Flavorah release new flavors to vendors first? I’m asking because BCV has quite a few new flavors that aren’t listed on the official site such as Pralines, Macaroon, and Yamika Hops.

I realize the prices are the same, but FLV has that one time use 20% off coupon.

4 Likes

They probably do that to help the vendors out.

1 Like

That makes sense and is nice thing to do for vendors. However, they seem to be taking their time. Honey Bee is still listed in their New Flavors category. IDK how long it’s been there, but I bought it from FLV directly in March.

1 Like

Send them an email! They are usually very responsive. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just emailed them. It took a lot less effort than I thought it would. Thanks!

3 Likes

wish I knew that before I made my first order… only purchased 7 flavors :scream:

1 Like

I think it’s setup to only be used once in a certain time frame. I just added some stuff to the cart and entered the code successfully. I remember trying it a few months ago and it said it was invalid… so try again it might work.

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes is going to order some on Monday. what is the 20% off code ?

2 Likes

the code is ELRECIPES20

5 Likes

Thank you ! Trying to save her some $$$
( I think she is a she LOL )

1 Like

i am a male lol ty for the code

2 Likes

Oops I was thinking about you talking about your kids …sorry :wink: Anyways this will save you some $$$
( not that dude’s can’t talk about their kids :smile: )

2 Likes

its alright lol they are my everything above everything else in life , i changed my profile pic so no more confusion lmao ty again for code

3 Likes

Yep that’s a dude pic ! Ok no more confusion and it is nice that you talk about your kids , your welcome!

1 Like