Flavorah Virginia Tobacco

You seem to have summoned me.

Are you fixed on these concentrates or is there a stash to draw upon?

I’ll see what springs to mind and whip up a blend.

8 Likes

I had him pick some things out and thats what he chose. I could not think if even where to begin when it comes to a tobacco recipe

7 Likes

Good to hear, I just got that one. Never tried it since I had INW and some N-E-T left over from before they closed shop.

4 Likes

@muth Let me know what you think about it.

5 Likes

I finally had a chance to ponder and create. Here’s my Mk1 based around the theme your client was creating:

I opted for generic WS-23 @30% concentration as I’m not familiar with FW’s versions, though they tend to punch on ice. The Smoked Butterscotch is to aid marrying the flavours in a tobacco and caramel theme, with the Sweet Cream to soften the edges.

As they are using pods, a percentage increase by 6 -18% may be needed - depending on the model.

Hopefully a Mk1 for you to build upon.

10 Likes

Lucky for me i must do another order so i will add them to my list my tobacco connoisseur. Thank you buddy

7 Likes

They are using the wotofo nexpod device. And thats the thing i wont know until its in the pod if i need to increase the %’s so ill get these things and give it a go let him try the one i mixed and this one and see what he thinks

5 Likes

Sadly I just don’t know these devices very well: I class an Asgard on a single 21700 mod as a compact set up.

Adding Smoked Butterscotch and Sweet Cream to your stash shouldn’t be too irksome: I chose them as they are versatile additions to a blending palette. I personally use them as condiments in a blend

7 Likes

I boosted the %’s and he liked it a lot . Im gonna say that butterscotch sweet cream is pretty damn good. It really presented itself as a very good caramel. We both thought it was a rich caramel not butterscotch. He did prefer it with oriental tobacco flv over the virginia tobacco flv

7 Likes

It’s good to know that it went down well. I would have personally favoured Oriental or Native - I just assumed that I was locked-in to use Virginia.

7 Likes

He had no choice i got the oriental lol

5 Likes

I like his tobacco recipes! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@benbenlol welcome to ELR!

4 Likes

Welcome benbenlol

4 Likes

Just a small inquiry about the Ws, what does this bring to the recipe as this might be what I’m looking for as my other half has no taste and only gets texture from vapes

6 Likes

The different WSs add a cooling effect to a vape which can be used to add the sensation of an iced or chilled drink to a recipe. If you are looking for more of a body/texture change, then custards, creams, jams and gums are better options. Obviously with a higher VG concentration doing most of the grunt work for you.

6 Likes

Cheers I’ll try it her Adv is the nice and simple oriental @4% but she ran out while out shopping and bought a disposable cream tobacco and like the mouth feel been trying to get her into custards but she’s not having any of it

5 Likes

That’s is exceptionally high, even for pods and MTLs. Halving it would actually help to increase the strength of the flavour in the blend as it’ll be muted at that concentration.

6 Likes

See that’s why we’re here I’ll try it got to mix some ,weirdly it’s not bad in her pods they last for ages no burn outs cheers for the advice

7 Likes

Welcome to ELR @benbenlol.

2 Likes