Flavorah Virginia Tobacco

So my buddy i sold the wotofo nexpod set too brought the empty pods and guess what you can refill them. So i ordered these 3 concentrates because he wanted virginia tobacco with a milky caramel and menthol. As i have never messed with tobaccos im clueless. Any ideas on a starting point with this tobacco with this ssa milk & caramel?

9 Likes

@Psycho_316 as you know I am a novice at DIY but I do love my tobaccos and have been using the Virginia Flavorah along with some caramel, I personally enjoy the Virginia at 6 percent with 2 percent TFA Caramel original, as far as the mint idk about using it with that combination but I do use a Virginia at 7 percent with a very light touch of natural mint INW at .75 percent and smooth it out with 1.0 of Flavorah Cream, I don’t like strong mint flavors. That’s my two cents lol

8 Likes

This menthol does not come off as a mint. Best for me describe it is like a halls. Almost a kind of cooling effect. But menthol. The problem is he has been vaping the caramel tobacco with the nexpod device and they all have cooling effect. And he is keen on it. But he wants a more menthol not the over the top cooling effect that they have. I need to call on @SquirrelSmash to get his perspective as he is all about the tobaccos lol

8 Likes

I love his tobacco recipes!

8 Likes

I was thinking somewhere around the 3-5% area but what the hell do i know about tobaccos lol. All i know is with alot of flv you really dont need to go that high

7 Likes

@Psycho_316 As I said, those are my preferences and I am a novice at this so what I really like may be disgusting to others lol

7 Likes

Thats the man everything is subjective to taste. Your starting point was pretty close to what i was thinking. With those nexpods they are extremely low wattage vaping and its def gonna need more flavor profile. I think your right on target for this device. You are def in the same ballpark.

7 Likes

Are you looking to limit your mix to three flavors?

Virginia Tobacco - Mix 1.5-1.2 Single flavor 3.3-4
Menthol FW - Mix 1.5- Single Flavor 3.0
Milk and Carmel Cream - Mix .08 Single flavor 1.3

I would start on the low end of the mix and work my way up.

10 Likes

Friend just wants tobacco and a milky caramel so not being use to what tobaccos do trying to keep it simple
So he went on their looked for some flavosand thats what he chose now i have to throw it together

8 Likes

Nothing wrong with a three flavor pod mix. I’m a big believer in KISS mixing for pods . I normally add 20% to a flavor when mixing for pods. So 1% becomes 1.2 %.
Don’t know his tastes but I would start the Virginia @ 2% the M&C @ .8 % and Menthol @ 1%. Adjustments done on M&C and Menthol to taste.

9 Likes

Thanks bud. I dont like anything tobacco so ill mix up two or three and let him give each a try and see what he prefers. Hopefully it goes good in the worofo nexpod pod

6 Likes

I think that if your friends just wants some tobacco, he won’t notice the difference between a Virginia a Cavendish or a Latakia, even more if the mix goes in a POD, how much analogic you want out of it?
I’d go for FLV Classic cigarette pushed high, or a layer that gives some cohesion to the mix could be FLV’s Sweet and smokey layered with some Native Tobacco.
Quite a fe ways to solve that one.

7 Likes

Any particular reason for using Flavorah Virginia? Does your friend like it? Not Flavorah’s best tobacco, imho. I would use INW Virginia Tobacco Absolute. Nevermind, I see that your friend picked the flavors for you. @rcleven gave you good advice on the mix, I would follow it. Always be careful with any SSA that has dairy notes in it…stay low or else you get the butyric acid puke :face_vomiting:

9 Likes

I put in virginia and thats the one he picked yes. I told him only get 10ml as you have no clue if you would like it. So if he doesnt ill take others advice and get what you guys recommend. Who knows what the results will be. And yes the ssa once to high has some real weird notes i experienced it wth the ice cream ssa. Was not pleasant at all

6 Likes

Personally I keep my FLV tobacco’s around the 0.8. I don’t use a pod so I guess that makes a difference.
6% makes me shudder.

I was surprised about that one. I’ve never smoked cigarettes so I never went for those flavours.
I got some from Smokey before I got ill. The commercial cigarette is very good too.
It has got quite some oomph to it.

8 Likes

I like Flavor Arts Virginia Tobacco :yum:

8 Likes

Honestly i probably would have talked him to that if nomz had it

6 Likes

Only problem your going to have is the residual taste of what was in the pod first if your refilling

6 Likes

So what i did is took them all apart and they are air drying and wont be filled for a month. One i rinsed out with bottled water. See how that goes. I will only put the same profile in it. And after literally after ten hits the flavor i added came through. By 25 it was all my flavor added.

6 Likes

Sorted I mix the wife oriental tabacco @4% its not bad in a podthats flavorah

6 Likes