Flavorah's New Flavors

Nobody has yet mentioned FLV Pineapple, I got some mixed at 1.5% with some orange and cherry.

Will report back as soon as I know what is going on with it.

Has anyone has experience with pineapple?

4 Likes

Nope. Looking forward to hearing about that! :slight_smile:

I made a new mix with the Alpine Strawberry using it at 2 drops / 10ml from the FLV needle tip bottle. Even at this low usage itā€™s still prominent in the mix. But it also still tastes weird. Iā€™m wondering if I got a bad bottle or if it just doesnā€™t agree with me. Not getting strawberry from this. So now will just have to let it sit and steep for a while to see. Very disappointed for now though.

2 Likes

I have it and I use it at 0.5 in a mix. Its a Watergate salad that a friend of mine gave me. It has FLV Marsh, FLV Vanilla Pudding, FLV Pistachio, FLV Lime Wedge, FLV Marsh, and FLV Coconut in it. Total under 7% flavoring. Sorry to be a tease but its not my recipe and I didnā€™t get permission to put it out there. One of my favorite pineapples is CAP golden pineapple and I would say using it in this recipe it goes right up there along with CAP golden pineapple. Its a sweet ripe juicy pineapple. This one is a keeper for me! Iā€™m sure it would also go great with FLV Mango. Iā€™m really digging FLV Mango right now too! @JoJo hope that answered your curiosity as well :smile:

2 Likes

I generally use Alpine strawberry at like 1 drop per 10ml and 4 drops per 30ml. I like to add just 1 more to a 30ml. I have found that this flavor is NOT a shake and vape flavor. It has to steep at least a week for a 10-30ml bottle to start to get that crispy strawberry flavor that makes this flavor excellent to me. If you can hold off for 2 weeks you will be even more impressed. Iā€™d suggest trying this at 1 drop per 10ml if 2 drops seem to be too much for you after a week.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

consider dilluting it. I use 1 drop(undilluted) per 30ml even 1 drop (per 120ml) is noticable and adds to a strawberry mix when combined with Inw shisha SB, TFA ripe SB, VZ strawberryā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been doing some solo tests on a few of the new FLV flavors and thought I would share my review of one in particularā€¦ Cherry Filling.

Iā€™ve been entering notes as Iā€™ve tested, some good (Pumpkin Spice), some bad (Pumpkin Bread) and encourage people to check them out if they likeā€¦

However, I figured Cherry Filling deserved a ā€œhighlightā€ on this thread causeā€¦ Letā€™s face it, cherry flavored vape is a massive pain in the ass to get right. Plus weā€™ve recently seen the discontinuation of one of the best cherry flavors there was (Bing Cherry) becase of (Capric Triglyceride).

Good news! If you were a fan of Bing, youā€™re gonna like Cherry Filling. The flavor is almost identical to the original ā€œBingā€. Tastes like cherry Starburst.

Hereā€™s a C&P of my review:
Solo tested @ 2% (4wk cure)
This is Bing Cherry FLV without the Capric Triglyceride
Almost identical in flavor, one of the best cherry flavors available
I loved Bing Cherry and this is a perfect replacement since it was discontinued.
Tastes like cherry starburst candy
2% seems a tad light so Iā€™ll prolly go with 3-4% in a mix
Canā€™t wait to mix with this oneā€¦

Happy Mixing Everyone! :wink:

8 Likes

Awesome! I loved bing cherry :slight_smile:

1 Like

shudder I just canā€™t get past the ā€œStarburstā€ factor.

I canā€™t stand that aftertaste. Both in the candy, and in the drink that Taco Bell had (has?). Gotta give it to Taco Bell though. They definitely cloned the taste. gag lol

2 Likes

This FLV Cookie came in the mail today. I took a whiff and it smells great. I mixed a couple testers and they are wonderful. Iā€™m going to let these steep, but from the finger taste, this might be the best cookie Iā€™ve tasted.

8 Likes

Ive been waiting on NR or BCV to get in a few of the new FLVs, Custard, Eggnog, Heat and Cherimoya. Now this one just went on the WL on NR.

3 Likes

Is it a butter cookie? Shortbread? Sugar? Dry a little like FA? Tell me moreā€¦curious minds want to know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cookie FLV seems closer to a shortbread. Iā€™ll know more in a week or two, but right now Iā€™m very impressed with the realness of this cookie. The FA Cookie has been my go to cookie, but IMO this FLV tastes much better. I just want to see how it steeps.

Biscotti FLV is more of a butter cookie. It also seems to impart a slight lemon note above 1%. Itā€™s super potent and can get weird above 1.5%. Iā€™m mixing it now @ 1% and lower. Itā€™s tasting much better.

6 Likes

Did flavorah finally send it out or did you get it somewhere else? I ordered it back in August but Iā€™m on vacation right now. Might have to call my house sitter and see if I have mail :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for thoughts on this one! Iā€™ve had my eye on the cookie for awhile, but Iā€™ve been waiting to see what people had to say. I didnā€™t wanna play guinea pig. :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™m looking forward to hearing what you think when it steeps.

4 Likes

I had forgot I even ordered it. They sent it out, so Iā€™m guessing itā€™s in stock.

3 Likes

I too order FLV cookie in August! I gave them a call last week(5th time) and they said they finally have it and would send it out along with some bonuses

1 Like

Feel its worth the 12.50 price tag?

1 Like

The taste is good, Iā€™m trying to work out the usage %. If I can use 1.5% or less Iā€™ll be ok with that. Luckily they sent me 2x15 ml bottles.

4 Likes