Flavorah's New Flavors

Thanx… me too. I’m really looking forward to trying the Smoothie. Hoping for thick silky mouth feel. Jammy Berry, Cola, Pink Fruit and Citrus Soda looks interesting also… well they all do. They’re offering a good variety for everyone.

10 Likes

Ok, are these actually available to people yet? If so, which vendor has them?

4 Likes

In about a week or so to vendors that carry their entire line so BCF for sure

5 Likes

OK. I ask because some user already had a recipe with some of those posted on the other side. Not knowing what they were I flagged him for it. LOL! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

He’s probably thinking wtf

3 Likes

From FLV…

These flavors are not yet available to the public but they should be available at the following Online Stores on Friday March 8th:

Bull City

Gremlin Vape

Wizard Vapes

DIY Flavors (Canada)

Other international Re-sellers that currently offer our full line will have them available the following week and you can see those companies from our International Re-Seller Map

I saw that also. Most of the new flavors are already on the recipe side. Some are input incorrectly.

5 Likes

Yeah probably. I went back and deleted my comment. He never replied so maybe I dodged a bullet. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Ugh…I’m not surprised! :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Man I wish they would capitalize when entering a new flavor. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

My mail man is late… been running 3 hours behind all week…

3 Likes

No SHIT! That frustrates me almost as much as it does TZ!

4 Likes

LOL! Got that right!
BTW, I’ve created a spreadsheet to track flavor name anomalies such as capitalization, spelling etc as I encounter them…so it’s a WIP. It also includes the URL so they’re easily located. When you’re ready to tackle those give me a holler and I’ll U/L it to you.

6 Likes

Right on man!

3 Likes

I haven’t received any of my new flavors yet, but I’m really hoping that all the anomalies with capitalization and spelling are corrected by then.

3 Likes

OMG!!! they fixed the 15ml bottle issues!!! <3

@Laura5 was wondering… hope they get to you real quick… grrr…
you will be in for a shock… def awe! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

O
M
G
!!!

5 Likes

There is a party going on at my house!! w000ts!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada::crazy_face:

3 Likes

I love Flavorah @anon84779643 but the “cut the tip squeeze bulb” bottles almost did them in for me.

4 Likes

LoL I know I am the only!! odd one that actually loves those tips, SD… :wink:

3 Likes

I’m glad they fixed the bottle issue. I didn’t mind the glass bottles, the plastic tips were a bugger for me to get used to though. I’m super pumped to get these new flavors.

5 Likes