Flavored Water Recipes?

Actually I too like the taste of unflavored juice as well but I can’t see why one would add distilled water to unflavored juice and how it could possibly make a difference in taste. Steeped 6 months or not. Perhaps something is being added that no one is speaking of…

Do you guys think maybe over 6 months time the oxidation of the nicotine creates a flavor?

Hmmmm, now that’s something I never gave a thought. If so I hope it doesn’t taste like what oxidized nic smells like in the bottle LOL. Seriously though, perhaps you have something there but how would distilled water come into play? I just don’t get it…

Seems like it’d be nasty. Old nicotine IS funky smelling Hmm. I don’t get the hype either.

Actually in the bottle would not be old nicotine. Danny2 was technically speaking of aging or as we call it steeping. I do imagine he’s correct in assuming there is some oxidation in the process of steeping. The nic would actually be no older than the nic in any blend you make up and steep for 6 months. I was just making a joke about the juice tasting like oxidized nicotine. Silly me…

There are 3 things the distilled water would do… 1.change the specific gravity of the final product. 2.make the mix less sweet. 3. Ok so I can only think of 2 things.

2 Likes

Danny2, honestly I think this guy was pulling my leg, or being a smart ass, or, just plain didn’t know what was in the stuff. It just makes absolutely no sense what so ever. You’re correct, diluting a no flavor juice would only take away what little sweetness it had and not a whole lot more than that.

This gives me a thought. How about one of my favorite blending flavors, Kahlua and Cream in milk. Next we’ll be adding Vodka…lol

I’m sure @Aux could comment on the best Vodka to use… :smirk:

2 Likes

Guys, gals, just revisited this thread because now for the second time I’m hearing of distilled water being used in recipes, though this time not in a non-flavored mix, to greatly improve a recipe. Keep your ears and eyes open for this subject matter. Just might be more to it than we think…

Either of these are good :wink:

WRT distilled water, I hear anything from “enough drops to change the viscosity” to 5-15% (when using pure VG).

2 Likes

I’ve heard of distilled water used in high VG recipes to thin them out. I think I prefer Vodka, though. I buy the little tiny bottles at the liquor store. I use it to clean my stuff too.

EDIT: Apparently I need to type faster. What ^he^ said. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My favorite mix as of lately is 100mg nic in 100% VG 10% PG/90 % VG w/ 10% DW
vaperstek nic it’s super easy to work with and I always use 20% flavor wish I could use less and still taste it. I know some say it dilutes flavor I have not had this be the case with any of my flavors not have they muted with time at all. I can’t tolerate high Pg so this works very well for me.

3 Likes

Russian Standard, Grey Goose and Finland for pure vodka, Stoli for flavoured.

1 Like

I love to vape Looper-Esque Cereal with a glass of cold milk.