Flavoring Ingredients

Good Evening All,

First post. I just started mixing last week, and this site has been invaluable. Thank you all for your advice, even though you are unaware that you helped me.

I have started with only Capella flavors, so I was able to select the specific flavor in the calculator, but I know that it defaulted to my flavorings all being made up of pure PG. Is that true of all flavorings? Ingredients aren’t listed on the bottle, but I was able to verify from the Capella website.

Are all flavorings 100% PG? And if not, how do you guys calculate ingredients when unsure what the flavoring is made of?

Thank you,
Heath
Bedford, NH

2 Likes

It should tell you on the label if they are vg or pg based but i think most of capellas are pg based. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Not all flavoring is PG based however you can usually assume they are unless stated otherwise. Some companies make VG based flavors. When in question you can go to the manufacturers website, in this case Capellaflavors.com and check the flavor description or MSDS sheets to be absolutely sure…

2 Likes

Most of the major players have ‘MSDS Sheets’ available on thier web sites that give all of the ingredient and testing information.

2 Likes