Flavoring percent

if im dripping a 30ml bottle with 100% VG should i lower the % to something like 1% or up it to 3??? or give me suggestion maybe xD

1 Like

I’m not sure what the question is. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m a dork.

When you say dripping I think of adding ejuice to your rda.

1 Like

yes thats correct

1 Like

So lower the percent of what? Power of the mod? Or percent of the flavorings added to the vg?

If it’s flavoring you could try it out. Personally I don’t.

1 Like

the flavoring sorry. it smells good but when i vape it it taste like poop.

1 Like

Can you provide the recipe you’re using?

1 Like
1 Like

Poop is one way to say it. Did you try the recpie in its original form? I trust Jojo with my vape experiance and believe it looks like a good recpie.

It is true when adapting a 40pg/60vg or 30pg/70vg recpie up to max vg it may need some tweaking.

How much of a tweak. Not sure. Probably needs to steep though…ppl say they feel max vg needs time to settle/develope and proper mixing…more so than a 50/50 mix.

I vape for flavor and am lucky enough I happily sit at the 30/70 ratio.

2 Likes

@EvilRedLion 100% VG sounds cool but it’s actually not the best for flavors or steep time (longest) When you shop for common flavors most are sold in PG and that’s for a reason. The PG is a better carrier for flavor. Now some people have a sensitivity to PG and that’s another thread. More likely you need to let your current bottle sit in the dark for a couple 3-4 weeks. You will probably get that info shortly (steep time) …for me it’s the hardest part of DIY waiting

2 Likes

You aren’t the first Max VGer to say something along those lines so I am guessing it’s just not a good recipe to do max VG. I do 40% PG and haven’t tried it any other way. I know for me, it’s a pretty punchy peach flavor and the brandy gives it a bite that I like. That might not come through very well without PG. I like it SnV and to me steeping mellows it into more of a creamy peach than a peach ring. For that, I preferred the original with vanilla instead of brandy.

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll put a note on it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t want to assume anything. May I ask, are yout coils and wick clean and not gunked up?

1 Like

Use the “notes” feature on the flavors to determine the “average” amount of flavoring used and start from there.

Go to Resources/Flavorings

Type in the name of your flavor, and read the notes. If you see most of the people use 2%, start at 2% if most of the notes start at 5% start at 5%.

If you are a VG only sissy like me add 1% flavoring… or break your VG down with 1% Vodka and 4% Distilled Water. If you break down your VG it will take less time to steep and mix better :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thank you guys i just bought pg and forgot to update you guys on it. I made a 200ml bottle of her stuff and im almost of it. i did 70vg/30pg. The pg made a big difference. :slight_smile: