Flavorite

I have a commercial juice that’s supposed to be fried ice cream with strawberries on top. Meh, I wasn’t that impressed. I decided to add Liquid Barn VIC and now I can vape it.

5 Likes

@Rocky02852 Just wanted to let you know that I’m vaping your Coffee and Kareem. I do believe this could be an ADV for me. I have a favorite coffee commercial juice from Fivefold Vapors called Stacked. It’s described as a double espresso with caramel and vanilla. I do believe if I found a suitable caramel and vanilla and added it to your recipe I’d have about the same juice. Kudos to you, my friend. I never successfully cloned a commercial juice but I think it’s possible with your recipe.

5 Likes

I hope you like it and find good uses for it. I thought it was different from anything I had tried before that. Distinctive yet familiar (like that donut).

5 Likes

@muth, Yeah the Cappuccino (SC) is one of my favorite coffee flavors, and that recipe actually started out as a base for a vanilla cappuccino that I’ve yet to nail down. I did try caramel in my other coffee mix and that didn’t pan out for me, so I’ll be really excited to see what you come up with!

4 Likes

Yeah, LB VIC is one I make sure and have 500ml on hand and and surprised how often I have to reorder. It is the only flavor I order that big on even at full price.

3 Likes

I found it to be the best icecream so far haven’t tried every icecream

3 Likes

I have been toying with WF VIC, it has a brighter vanilla note. I like FA VIC or as it is called vaniglia gelato…no idea if I spelled that right :thinking: I like both but not as versatile as LB, it is the ultimate…“I put that shit in everything” flavor.

3 Likes

I have vaniglia gelato fa i know what you mean by

Chefs uk sent ne 30mls of flavour west VIC and i dont rate it LB vic all the way for me

3 Likes

It’s funny, Chefs sent me a 30ml of LB VIC, they must have thought…what is wrong with this guy? He needs to jump on the LB train. Little did they know I only live an hour or 2 from LB so always order big bottles direct :grin:

5 Likes