Flavorite

Let’s talk about our favorite flavors

5 Likes

You mean all of them? A specific Manufacturer? Or a Concentrate that seems to be a constant in a majority of our recipes.

8 Likes

Today INW purple rain. Who knows what it will be tomorrow.

8 Likes

So, how is purple rain?

5 Likes

Tasty with orange and pairs nicely with honeysuckle. Nice with lemon but not so much with lime. The Vanilla note is a bit dry though. If I use it over 1% it needs an extra weeks steep or it has a bit of a soapy note on the exhale for me. I use it at 1-1.5%.

8 Likes

Favorites vary for me. Mostly fruits but an occasional cakey/bakery profile, or a combination thereof. Recipes usually will have a solid base of custard or a cream variant.

5 Likes

Well I’ve always been fruity🤪, but lately a couple of my favorites has been Pound Cake FLV and Lemon Sicily FA ( which is always one of my favs)
But to PICK one favorite,:face_with_monocle: that would be like asking a Mother to pick her favorite child!

5 Likes

Ill play…

MF Lemon
MF Blueberry
WF Flapper Pie
INW Yes we cheescake

These were the first 4 to pop in my head . There really is no particular favorite for me BUT these will never be empty

6 Likes

Find myself hitting the Purilum raspberry more often today.

3 Likes

Hehe @Letitia I didn’t even know it was real …

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/purple-rain-inw/

3 Likes

I would normally say “any fruit” but lately it has been more bakery…
Cookie FA
Nonnas Cake FA
Madagascan Vanilla FA
Fuji Apple FA
Blueberry MF
Dark Chocolate MF

5 Likes

I am currently more into less popular fruit flavors:

Quince (TPA)
Starfruit (SC) (WF)

But I go for wow (FA) and Zeppolla (FA) quite often recently.

5 Likes

How do you like Zeppolla?
I have it on my shopping list :grin:

3 Likes

I like it really. It was a recommendation I got when buying the 120 ml bottles and I am happy I followed the advice.
Does together with CAP Sugar Cookie a great tasty dough.

5 Likes

That’s great, I can’t wait to try it :grin:

5 Likes

I have your Coffee & Kareem recipe steeping. I’m hoping and praying I can say I have a favorite coffee flavor now.

5 Likes

If I may pipe in…I can even taste the powdered sugar in the Zeppola. I used it in a donut recipe called Bavarian Donut with Custard (INW) and I can see why they used it for that. I thought it fit perfectly.

5 Likes

Awesome!
Thanks your input muth, I have just placed my order :star_struck:

5 Likes

For me it has to be Vanilla Ice Cream Liquid Barn versatile flavour

6 Likes

I can’t even isolate one single manufacturer, much less one single favorite flavor. Just not possible! I doubt I could narrow it down to just 10 even.

5 Likes