Flavormonks - Tasting Notes

I haven’t found a flavor yet I could vape at 10% from any company.

2 Likes

There are a few out there which 10% or even more is right on point. I guess one which gets a lot of use for me is FA’s Soho which I love at 10-12%. But yeah, it’s a rare thing for me anyway to think a high use flavor like that is worth my considerably snobby attention. However, to even think a flavor line is that diluted where 10% is the starting point just tells me they’re raping their customers by design.

3 Likes

Nearly every flavor line is recommended much higher than is actually needed. Business is business.

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen I think Chefs Flavors own line and not the rebraded cupcakeworld that has welch custard, and the other Devon cream if I remember correctly pound for pound might be the weakest but everybody says that they are crazy for saying 10% too. Hell, I just got Heisenberg for the first time a week ago to check out the hype and I had to tone that down to 10% because 12% was too strong.

2 Likes

I’m using it at 2% and I like it a lot (I do like strong coffee). I was just thinking it’s probably even good at 1.5%. That 10% must have been like a slap in the face lol :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes indeed :crazy_face:, not to mention their mint… You get brainfreeze easily so never ever use this at 10%

2 Likes

So far this is the best coffee flavor I’ve tried though. It’s a real coil gunker but the flavor is good and concentration as well. I could honestly recommend it.

2 Likes