Flavors and their percentages

Hi there i’m new to the DIY’ing of liquids and juices and and and. I see all the recipes like a lot not going to lie, but it all seems a bit daunting. My question is, a lot of the recipes yield 10ml of liquid. But once I have mastered a recipe and want to yield say 30ml of liquid do the % of flavors change ( i know the PG and VG will change) ? I hope this makes sense.

Thanking you guys in advance.

Robs

3 Likes

It shouldn’t change since you are just increasing the volume from 10 to 30mls. Could your perception of the fishes product change? Maybe?

Maybe, we’ll, yes for me. I tire easily and mix a lot of 12-15ml bottles. This is because I get board by 20mls and I don’t like shelving a bunch of 30ml bottles with 10mls.

However, the benefit of vaping a whole 30mls is that you will find something off between 15 and 30mls of vaping because you have past the initial flavor excitement. It’s a hard balance but worth it until you know your flavors and don’t have to always go to the 30ml bottle.

4 Likes

All recipes are built on percentages.Those percentages, while constant, are scalable in accordance to whatever size of the batch you want. A recipe for a 120ml bottle will contain the same percentage as a recipe for a 15ml bottle. The only difference is volume.

5 Likes

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.

2 Likes

@RobsD welcome to the best forum

2 Likes