Flavors for sale or trade

I spent the day cleaning out some flavors I don’t use. All have been kept in climate controlled dark room. I want to get rid of the whole lot. Don’t want to do multiple shipping. Most are full, some are not even opened. I’ve listed what size, % remaining, etc. Full could be unopened but some of these I wasn’t sure. Guess the oldest would be 2 years but many are less than one year old.

I am open to a decent two battery 18650 battery mod trade or say $70 and I’ll pay shipping in the US.

11 Likes

Lots of essentials there, you should be able to get rid of them quickly.

3 Likes

And to think I almost threw this MFENG UX mod in the lake,
Only carried with me one day, so its “like new” still got the box,
(I don’t really need all them flavors but there are many that I probably should try anyhow.)

you interested ?

3 Likes

Friday is payday, ill check back then. i love my mod collection too much, ill just pay.

3 Likes

Is that your goodbye mod pic? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Apparently not, I guess the OP isn’t entertaining offers, at least not publicly. Seems I can’t get rid of this mod, it is a looker though I’m sure somebody would be happy with it!

3 Likes

You might need to tag him, @Rocky02852, at @scifoc maybe he has not seen yet… who knows?
Or toss in a dripper or tank to go with… I dunno!!! good luck!! :coffee: :upside_down_face: :wink:

3 Likes

I think you’re just not selling it well enough :wink: I’ve seen this mod pop up in other places and I find it hard to get any warm feelings for

2 Likes

Now he’ll be aching to make the trade. You and @Englishguy need to get together and create a sales webinar.

3 Likes

It’s a Sigelei … ever since that story years ago I’m just prejudiced. Sigelei and Voopoo are on my blacklist but that doesn’t mean someone else can’t be happy with it. But come on,

really isn’t the way you get someone interested in a product. Praise whatever’s good about it instead.

4 Likes

Hey man, I had to pick on you. The fellow that posted the original isn’t speaking to me for some reason!

But knowing nothing about the mod, it is sort of cool looking anyway.

5 Likes

True … but then there’s also this recent thread

3 Likes

Yeah, it has a tank, see pic.
The SnowWolf WOLF UX Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank is a large capacity vaping atomizer featuring replaceable mesh coil, comes with no coils though.

3 Likes

??? what?? @scifoc is a cool dude… :smiley: Not sure why you feel that way @Phil_Fish… but he is super smart, and lives rather close to me! :slight_smile: Not sure if that is a good thing or? but I am getting closer to my neighbors! :stuck_out_tongue: lolol… maybe he is working right now and will pop in tonight to check… would love to see a good deal go for @Rocky02852 too, never know!

2 Likes

@scifoc rocks, I wasn’t talking about him. Enough derail, moar trades!!!

4 Likes

Who was it then, @anon70102222?? You are cute fun and sometimes lovable… can’t see anyone not wanting to talk with you! oooh… :slight_smile:

Im sure someone will come along and snag not only this offer but that other one too!

2 Likes

All that is true times ten, no doubt. Moving on…

4 Likes

Yeah. No thanks. Sorry but it really ain’t my style.

3 Likes

Ok, just thought I’d throw it out there cause I didn’t see any other offers at the time. Looks like @Daveflowers9 is interested now so thats good :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m interested if they’re still available. I counted over 60 flavors. How can I pay you and secure the deal?

3 Likes