Flavour Art New Flavours

Have you tried the strawberry? How would you compare it to others, say Alpine Strawberry?

2 Likes

It wont be like Alpineā€¦ Alpine is a certain style of strawberry, its the sweetest strawberry in the world. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Which SB MF ??

2 Likes

Yes, sorry for not making it clear.

2 Likes

I think Iā€™ll have to break down and get it. I canā€™t count how many times Iā€™ve had it in the cart then removed it.

3 Likes

MF SB is a very good strawberry but imo there are others out there that compare for less $$$ i have tonuse MF straw at 2pct ish

3 Likes

This is largely speaking to the general public, and not to you in particular (except where itā€™s obvious) :wink:

Just went through theseā€¦
Cleaned up a couple of improperly listed Blends as a result, but the oneā€™s you listed are not ā€œBlendsā€. :wink:
Theyā€™re just the normal flavors (in these cases, fruits and a tobacco).

What I DID find out though, is that the FA UK site is confusing the situation (blurring the line between two lines in particular; ā€œBlendsā€ and ā€œShort-Fillsā€).

Their line previously marketed as Blends
https://www.flavourart.co.uk/blended-flavourings-10ml.html
is now being marketed as ā€œBlended Flavouringsā€.
Iā€™m leaving it AS IS in the database. Simply because Blends came first, and second, because itā€™s easier to distuinguish what makes them special as compared to ā€œShort-Fillsā€ (which appear to be ANY of their flavors, but with the packaging/mixture format to accommodate the TPD regulations; as opposed to being in normal concentrate form.)

PLEASE try not to confuse the above with the generic ā€œShort-Fillsā€:
https://www.flavourart.co.uk/fa-short-fill-e-liquid-for-you.html
The link above includes BOTH their Blends line, as well as their usual flavors, but in a format that accommodates the TPD regs (as stated above). While yes, they are a ā€œseparate lineā€ in essence, I DO NOT want to create additional entries in the database for their Short-Fills listings.
EG:
Banana (FA)
Banana (Short-Fill) (FA UK)

Iā€™ll leave that decision to @daath.

I would hope that our userbase will use the normal flavors (EG: ā€œBlack Fire (FA)ā€ or ā€œBanana (FA)ā€ etc.) for their Short-Fill ā€˜needsā€™ rather than feeling compelled to further inflating the database with an additional entry for damned near EVERY flavor that FA makes. Especially since THEY (the user) know that they arenā€™t using the concentrate version.

Consider this ā€œthe exception to the ruleā€ (as well as temporary) for the time being. YES, I understand completely that they are different things, but, by the same token, as rapidly as things are changing (and subject to reversion later, thanks to ongoing litigation), I believe that it would be unwise AT THIS TIME, to make any ā€œdefinite changes in direction/focusā€ where the database is concerned, until the dust settles somewhat. Again, this is my personal opinion, and Lars has the final say of course!

Like many other aspects of vaping (as we know it), things are currently in a very high state of flux. And thatā€™s not only being reflected legally, but in the industry as well. So weā€™re all going to have to excercise continued patience (in some areas more than others).

If @daath gives the go-aheadā€¦ Iā€™ll gladly add ā€œxyz (Short-Fill) (FA UK)ā€ listings to the database (based on the shirt-fill link above). But until then, I humbly request that users please do not add them as such.

Again, I appreciate the heads up @woftam !! I continue to learn (and see new trends) frequently when I have to reference the manufacturers websites before updating thingsā€¦

2 Likes

I called them UK blends simply because they do not appear on the FA Italy site so I figured they are made in the UK from other Fa flavours.

3 Likes

No harm/no foul at all bud!! :wink:
I was just trying to clarify, and explain what I found. :slight_smile:

FA UK does in fact list them under their Fruits and Tobaccoā€™s listings (separately), and thatā€™s all I meant.
They may be quicker about updating their site is all.

The irony is, while they list them individually (under either Fruits, or Tobaccos), they arenā€™t listed at all under their ā€œView All Flavorsā€ pageā€¦
https://www.flavourart.co.uk/all-flavours.html

4 Likes

Looks like emoji are Fā€™ed again
Edit: oh there they are they are working

4 Likes

I just watched Wayne mix a recipe and you would have freaked out , the flavor listing were way off lmao

4 Likes

Sorry I admitā€¦ I was being cattyā€¦ truthfull but still catty :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thanks, itā€™s appreciated.

2 Likes

Sometimes, just SOMETIMES, ā€¦ catty is whatā€™s required ??

2 Likes

Well it is the truthā€¦ I donā€™t get it. :slight_smile: Meow! :cat:

2 Likes

2 Likes

As far as i understand FA-UK is not a part of FA company, but rather just their prime distributor. Maybe FA are using them for testing the market with these new flavors.

I hear Blueberry Juicy Ripe is very promising.

2 Likes

@Mikser
They told me they are there sister company you just may be right

2 Likes

Who knows. On their website they say:

FAUK is run by me, John Chamley, who has been working in this industry since October 2008, and Bethany, my eldest daughter and co-Director who joined the company in 2013ā€¦ ā€¦We are partnered with FlavourArt Italy and have been their main UK Distributor since 2012, supplying our 220 flavourings to 300 manufacturers and resellers in the UK.

Also on the official FA website, FAUK is not mentioned anywhere.

4 Likes

All the new ones are available at Chefs Flavours.

3 Likes