Flavour Art New Flavours

Heads up Flavour Art (they may be UK blends I am not sure yet) is releasing some new flavours

Blueberry Candy
Blueberry Juicy Ripe
Mango Juicy Ripe
Mango Indian Special
Rhapsody Tobacco

@Sprkslfly you may wanna get a jump on them in the database.

12 Likes

Oh how I love FA …i actually believe I could take MF , FLV , FA and never need another MFR

10 Likes

Appreciate the heads up brother! :+1:
(was working my way through the Bickford stuff night before last… Someone had entered 20-something new/dupes thanks to not using their glasses. “Brickford”. Ha! Oi.)

6 Likes

#SignMeUp

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks @woftam and @Sprkslfly.

6 Likes

Come on FA…give us a good blueberry!

6 Likes

I am surprised that you dont have MF ??? Still my numero uno… But if FA nailed one that would be nice…BB muffin FLV is good and I just got their Regular BB

4 Likes

I already have a good blueberry… Flavorahs :slight_smile: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m kind of holding off on getting anything new but MF is on the list.

5 Likes

Don’t you worry Smoky. Still experimenting with BB and BB Muffin.

4 Likes

@NChris, @fidalgo_vapes is right. I balked and balked at the price. Listened to all the rave reviews, and STILL held off on buying some. Finally @Pro_Vapes was able to slap me upside the head, and got me to try some, and WOW. The hype IS real. Yes, they ARE that strong. Yes, you DO use that LOW of a % when mixing them.

Clean, natural, nothing artificial, accurate, and YES, worth every penny IMO.

8 Likes

I’ve got about 20 MF flavors. Just haven’t gotten around to blueberry yet.

5 Likes

NChris you still havent told me about the Lime

3 Likes

Ummmm, errrrr, apparently, … I MISSED THAT ^^^^^

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

If I was forced to pick one manufacturer it would have to be Capella… hell, I could get by with just sweet cream, vcv1, and sugar cookie, I love all manufactures but I don’t wanna picture a world without sugar cookie or vcv1 lol

7 Likes

It would suck to have to pick just one lol…

5 Likes

Go on… same old story :grinning::smiley::rofl:

3 Likes

Have to agree on MF blueberry it was so realistic that I never looked for another one. HOPING the dark chocolate is the same because I gave up on chocolate

6 Likes

DC is good it reguires a steep…amd be careful which creams you throw at it

5 Likes

??? and… I think that statement need some explaining. :thinking::wink::grinning:

4 Likes