Flavour Bending

It’s on my shopping list :grin: Thank you.

3 Likes

I agree with @Gus6 I don’t mind the FA but be aware if you over shoot with the flavour you will get a perfume note to it. You could also try bilberry down low as an accent or citrus (lemon or lime) to give it a little bit more.

I would maybe try the two you have used at a lower % rather than a higher one just to test if they are a little high for you (I haven’t used Cap in a long time and have never owed LA so take that little bit of advice with a grain of salt)

5 Likes

I purchased boysenberry and acai berry at the same time, and it always made sense to use them both in tandem. A little bit of acai on boysenberry recipies, and a little bit of boysenberry in acai recipes. Each adds a little bit of ‘top end’ or ‘bottom end’ note to the other, might be worth a try.

3 Likes

I’ll pick up some acai, on my next order, then. Give it a shot! Thanks @HaabbyoPabbyo

3 Likes

FLV Acai will give you some chocolate notes (well for me anyhow)

6 Likes

I have never had one IRL but it is apparently something that occurs naturally

Most people describe the flavor of the acai berry as being a cross between a rich blackberry or raspberry and a piece of dark chocolate . Most say the chocolate flavor is more of an aftertaste that hits after chewing the berry for a few seconds.

6 Likes

I ate one… wanted to buy a live plant… but I keep forgetting to.
I would say it’s more of a darker berry… not too tart or sweet, but just right… and that hint of chocolate on the final bits… I should go buy the plant now… could give me something to tinker with :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m already using your coconut idea and it’s perfect @woftam I ordered Jelly Candy and Cactus INW and ordered the Sour VSO

3 Likes

It’s in my order from River Supply, tomorrow. We’ll see how it goes :grin:

2 Likes

Hi everyone im new to here so ill try to get right to the piont. When me an my girl go to the bars her favorite drink to order is called a blue motorcycle. It has like 6 or 7 different alcohols in it. I would like to see if i can make an eliquid that taste like it. But im not sure if the recipe to make the drink would be close to the recipe for the eliquid. Should i mix multiple alcoholic flavorings or would that taste like crap

3 Likes

This is the real recipe for it:

https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Blue-Motorcycle-Allrecipes?prm-v1

so… I take it you haven’t tried anything at all, yet… :slight_smile:

The best way to go about this is to find the flavors you need.
Then solo them to see what and where they will fit in… testing from low to high…

then try to put it all together. :slight_smile:

I hope you are up for some fun! :smiley:

4 Likes

Lmao :rofl:

3 Likes

LOL :rofl: it goes flat​:rofl:

3 Likes