Flavour Categories

Just more ideas:
FRUIT/VEG/ORGANIC LIFE FORMS
SPICE/ENHANCERS
LIQUOR/TOBACCO
MISC
CATTLE

2 Likes

I ended up with this, it’s an old grocery store fixture that I fixed up a little Since these pics were taken my flavor stash has just slightly more than doubled.

Looking at the second pic that row of 60 ml bottles from NR is side to side and two deep

2 Likes

I don’t know if this would help or hinder the conversation but when I was reading about the dots on bottles thing I had an epiphany (yeah, made my head hurt and all… lol)
How about instead of using little dots… just buy some colored tops to replace the tops you currently have on the bottles? Then all your fruits could have green tops, creams white, fruits purple, etc

2 Likes

Not for me, the bottles will be reused so it’s a way I can take them off when done.

Sounds like you and i think alike but my ocd with little things like dots will kill me more then trying to mix. To be honast colored tops are 10× better then worring about dots getting wet over time.

2 Likes

Your overCDing it. They will be on lids, written well, etc I’ll put up a photo and they will be fine.

Volition i was actually commenting on the other post. After back reading i feel your pain in the search of organization to your flavors but everyone has different mixing stations. Some have a permanent spot, some just take over the kitchen for small periods and others have clean rooms. The best thing is find a method that works best for you and put your stamp of style on it.

FWIW My wife brought home some tiered lipstick, not nail polish, lipstick trays. They fit the standard 15ml bottles well, I may redo my whole stash with them.

6 Likes

Congrats… I keep going to business going out of business sales in hope of getting some on the cheap side.

1 Like

I just decided to take the plunge in getting those trays, I already had two and they hold 36 each, so I figure 12 total will be enough. So for everyone’s information, they are Bino Lips Galore trays. They are $13 shipped on Amazon with Prime, but I got them at Marshall’s for $8 each.

2 Likes

Looking at them online, I’m not really sure if the slots are big enough for 30ml bottles or not… Amazon says they are 1"

2 Likes

Nope, 15mls max. . .but I intend to flip my 30s upside down, the walls are very thick and allow you to do this. I also bought 50 LDPE 15ml bottles to transfer my larger bottles into. Those should be in the fridge anyway at my usage.

As another point of reference, you can barely fit the tail end of a 15ml Flavorah or Capella bottle in them, but it still works and is secure. . .this is gonna be the answer for me. . .just gotta pull some flavors out of the 15ml unicorn bottles. That said, knocking them over is of little consequence when they are surrounded by sturdily held bottles. This wont work for everyone, but I store my bulk flavors cold.