Flavour Warnings - I Don't Get It

So as an example if I wanted to do as you suggested initially, for both a 30 ml, and 60ml I just use a calculator like 60ml divided by 1%?

1 Like

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/create

Try this learn it, it is invaluable

2 Likes

And also, If I have 120ml bottle of 60mg nic, and I want to use 6ml in 60ml juice or 30ml juice - How many mls do I use for each?

1 Like

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/guide#Creating_a_recipe
and this helps you along understanding how to use it

5 Likes

Ok I just have a question about the calculator - the desired strength is 6mls right? Do I put for the lower Nic Strength - cus when I put 6 it says that the juice is 90 percent nic which, um.

1 Like

You have to fill in the rest and create a recipe, read the second link

3 Likes

I would advise keeping the testers to 15ml or even 10ml. Save your resources for something you’ll want to vape 30-60ml of.

1 Like

I did read the second link. It says the nicotine base in mls. So if my nic base is 120ml and 60mg, what do I put there? If I put 60 it says that nic is 10%. Is that right?

Right that makes sense actually. because some tinkering with the recipe may need be done, then do 60 mls with final recipe.

3 Likes

nicotine base you said was 60 so it would end up with this
download%20(1)

4 Likes

That is max vg. uncheck that box and fill in your preferences 70/30 etc

5 Likes

Yooooo! I just figured out the stash thing. It tells you the stuff you can make, any warnings etc. Bloody brilliant!

7 Likes

Can you have a look at my profile and see my theoretical recipes? Tell me if it looks like I get it?

2 Likes

You weren’t asking me, but it totally looks like you get it!

Btw, I had a chat with the Spice Cake, and it said it would love it if you added a Cake element. What you will get there is a Spice Icing. It should be quite tasty, though!

That Spice is basically just Nutmeg, if you didnt know. A very good Nutmeg, though! (Added to an Ice Cream and Custard can give a great Egg Nog effect. ) If you want to drop a more varied Spice into it, try your Chai added low% in the background along with the Holiday.

If you work on your Icing layer while you hunt down a good Cake flavor, you’ll be ready when you get it in.

4 Likes

looks good to me,the more you play around with the calculator the easier it will become,great job.

4 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Anybody ever have a reaction to breathing nic base while mixing?