Flavourart 24 new Flavors

Thank you @RudeRudi for your interesting flavour reviews and also a warm welcome to the ELR forum. It sounds a little disappointing about some of the fruits but I will be all over those bakeries like a rash as they sound gorgeous and I love my bakeries far more than any fruit flavours.

4 Likes

Let’s see what’s what from Drew at BCF.

11 Likes

Does anyone know why Vanilla Cookie is no longer on Bull City’s Website? It’s just vanished.

4 Likes

FANA (FlavourArt North America) just pulled three flavors, Vanilla Cookie, Custard Extra and the Creamy Liqueur so unfortunately, those will only be available in Europe.

4 Likes

FANA = Fucking Assholes of North America

10 Likes

Thank you. The vanilla cookie is fantastic.

5 Likes

Why? What is so wrong with these awesome flavors? I live in Canada and im ordering from the states and UK if I have to. This is bullshit!! None worth bullshit!!

2 Likes

@ladycrooks most times it’s because of DAAP.

4 Likes

Some of you may NOT have been here, the LAST time, this “situation” was discussed hehe. Old trick, new again …

9 Likes

I’d say my description of FANA is spot on.

6 Likes

I have a few of them! The cheesecake Olympus is really good! I have custard extra its excellent i also have vanilla cookie good! Banana candy another great cherry juice Pina colada Brazilian costa Rica pineapple and strawberry green which is so far my favorite!! I am waiting on custard premium and more custard extra and custard extra 2.
the only one so far am not so sure about is the jacote plum its just a weird odd plum flavor like a super not ripe plum.i don’t know how to take it…lol

7 Likes

Put Vanilla Cookie on the list :wink: @fidalgo_vapes just testing this now :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Both cookies are amazing, two completely different cookies, the Vanilla Cookie it’s just like what it says, a supermarket “off the shelf” vanilla cookie.

7 Likes

I didn’t get that, I’ll have to keep my eye out for it. Cookie Premium right?

6 Likes

Yep, worth it!

4 Likes

Hell of a first post @RudeRudi We appreciate your efforts and are grateful for your review :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have the same thoughts on jacote plum
Idk what to make of it either.

3 Likes