FlavourArt Milk

Now that’s what I needed to hear. I always taste the separation of creams and biscuit. I want to have the sensation of dunking a cookie in milk not biting the cookie and then sipping the milk. Know what I mean? :wink:

5 Likes

It works for me, I hope it does for you too, but as we know everyone experiences vast differences in tastes and experience in this game.

Me too, but I can’t vape creams without a biscuit or cookie in it, just something not right for me. I do use it at 1% or lower in this situation, not sure if it would work in this manner at higher %.

For sure! Damn I might well have just quoted your whole post. :rofl:

3 Likes

Hi is there much difference between milk FA and
Condensed milk FA many thanks

2 Likes

yes fa milk is like a drink of milk - condensed milk is a little sweeter drier (sorry mixed up my notes for a sec) and has slight powdered milk taste and is super dooper strong. Condensed milk is not FA finest flavour by a long shot and there are a bunch of condensed milks that are much nicer

5 Likes

Thank you i just thought I’d ask the community here as i know everyone is really talented

5 Likes

And I’m still learning

4 Likes

10, 30 or 100ml
this is FA rebottled

update: darn, should’ve read further down the thread lol

4 Likes

Thank you @anon28032772.

3 Likes

Or really crazy :crazy_face:!

4 Likes

Have you ever tried Nice Custard Cream by Chef’s Flavors? It has a biscuit with a hint of coconut. Reminiscent of a Danish cookie. I was wondering if you think it blends well or sticks out like all the other biscuits?

5 Likes

Na, I haven’t tried it. Does sound like my sort of thing, I’ll chuck in my next order. Though I’ve never had a one shot either, I think we’ve spoken about me never having commercial juice. More than 2 years now, can’t believe it.

I forgot about @woftam one drop, not one shot… :crazy_face:

4 Likes

For me, its more a condensed Milk!
Looking until now, for a reall whole Mik.
Better: OOO Creamy Milk Undertone + FA Fresh Cream!
Thats more hole Milk for me.

4 Likes

@Henrietta welcome

3 Likes

That’s the great thing about flavors, everyone can get something different. Nice to have you Henrietta. BTW I was using ooo and FA cream before, this one worked much better for me :slight_smile:

4 Likes