FlavourArt Milk

I shouldn’t have waited so long to buy this. This milk reminds me of drinking whole milk. Used at only 1.4% it was easily the best milk I’ve tried so far. I mixed this with flv sweetener 0.50 and meringue to try it, and I could easily vape that mix on its own. I had to try it without sweetener and meringue after that to make sure it was giving me that sweet whole milk taste on it’s own and it was! While I prefer my eliquid sweet and will continue mixing with the meringue and sweetener, if you’re not a big sweets person and wanted just a solid slightly sweet, like normal milk taste, this easily fits that bill. Wish I’d bought more than 10 mls but will be ordering a MUCH bigger bottle.

15 Likes

That’s accurate to my experience so far too, only mixed a few times. Testing this one. Liking it so far. :drooling_face:
Milk : Check cookies

1.00% Biscuit (Jungle Flavors)
1.50% Milk (FA)
1.00% Vanilla Ice Cream (Gelato Vaniglia) (FA)
0.50% Whipped Cream (Panna Montata) (FA)

Flavor total: 4%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

11 Likes

That makes me wanna grab a cold glass of milk…i nees to get that FA milk

7 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been searching for a milk base for a while now, this is close. But like all creamy recipes it needs some sort of biscuit.

6 Likes

I won’t try and talk you outta that @fidalgo_vapes. I like many others, balked over the price of ordering direct from FA in Italy, but it wasn’t that bad considering. Stacked up a bunch of milk, butter, whipped cream, and custard premium to make it worth the price. Even with the small 10ml bottles, completely worth it IMO.

Drop the coin, Get the milk !!!

6 Likes

Recipe marked as private

2 Likes

I have everything but the Jungle Flavors biscuit, would like to try this, do you think INW biscuit would be similiar?

3 Likes

Yeah, I reckon they are fairly similar. I used INW the same way but tend to use JF instead since I got that one.
The main difference for me is that JF seems to blend through the creams better, where as the INW provides more separation of the biscuit flavour.

2 Likes

They ARE similar @authormichellehughes but the JF is like a combo of FA Cookie and INW Biscuit.

3 Likes

Okay so do a mixture of those two. Sold

2 Likes

What was the delivery time from FA?

2 Likes

TBH @TorturedZen I can’t remember specifically, BUT, I do remember when it arrived thinking, “Well shit, that wasn’t bad, not bad at all”. Maybe week and a half, maybe less. Def. a non-issue, such that I WOULD order from them again.

4 Likes

@TorturedZen - the postage from chefs is flat rate so you can grab yourself big bottles and not incur shipping shock. It will also save you a bunch of $ when you dont have to re order the yummy ones

5 Likes

Direct from FlavorArt Italy @fidalgo_vapes.

2 Likes

Ok…i deleted because i read what Simon said about Chefs and postage , but I like Original Packaging when I can get it

2 Likes

Now my question is this “Chefs”. I giggled it, and didn’t see anything over 10ml, was on the wrong site maybe ?

2 Likes

@authormichellehughes realizing our tastes may differ …

3 Likes

Flavour creative on chefs is re bottled fa

https://chefsflavours.co.uk/flavourings/flavour-creative/

If you want og packaging there are a couple of places in the uk where you can get bigger bottles in og packaging but not at flat rate shipping

5 Likes

Ahhhhh shit, thanks @woftam.

4 Likes

That’s not terrible (excluding shipping costs), 11 pounds for a 100ml of milk, and 11 pounds is about $14.21 US, so comes out to about 0.14/ml US.

4 Likes