Flavourart still makes me happy

Since the wreck, I dunno if that is safe or not lmao…
my brains kind of ooze around :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m going to say that your brain is still perfect!

4 Likes

Another thing I did testing with Flavourart in the beginning and followed all HIC’s notes in mixing which really helped me tremendously. I know Smoky is getting all her notes up too and I’ll scour over them like a vulture seeking knowledge LOL … and I SERIOUSLY hate testing flavors as anyone who knows me will tell you haha so moving to other companies I have to rest everything and yeah I’m a bit on the lazy side

5 Likes

I do agree that sweetener can be good for those recently freed from analogs. I know it took me a few months for my senses to regulate after I quit, and that’s totally common. So it makes sense that those new to mixing and still fairly new to vaping would like recipes that may seem a bit ‘ka-pow’ for vapers that have been at it for a while.

I have no problem with a section for “new” mixers that still like cloyingly sweet juices. If nothing else, it helps bridge the gap to that deeper understanding of how all this fancy sciency stuff works. A little explanation of why it’s considered by some to be for newer vapers would help too.

And as for arrogance, I seriously hope no one considers me arrogant. I’m not trying to be condescending when I seem to infer that sweeteners are for noobs. Not at all. I know we all like what we like, and sweeteners certainly have a place in mixing, and I would never consider someone to be a flounder for using them. But I think I see where @authormichellehughes is coming from vs. folks that have been at it a long time, and I can see where a section like she’s proposing could be helpful.

4 Likes

Issue still is, if you do not put the work in… you will not know if I skipped anything or not… then you are following blind and not… running things yourself. Always remember, what you put in is what you get out… like any relationship… you get lazy and things change, you wont know where to look.

Like with making recipes… sure you can name off what you think should be in a recipe… but finding the perfect spots for those flavors… if you do not work it, yeah… and this… is what you should be teaching folks, Michelle… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not that I know of, you have been around here a good while and know exactly what I mean.

7 Likes

I really did not start out vaping shop juice… Mt Baker’s cured me of that crap with their raspberry pink furniture polish… I literally started mixing my juice after 1 juice buy, after my experience with cig a likes, that you could not change, back in 2004-2006… from 2011 on up… I mixed… :slight_smile:

Guess that is what separates me from everything Phil… I was never coming off shop juice. I knew what I wanted and worked it like a kid eating that sticky taffy like playing it as a pull toy :tada: :red_car: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I don’t need reassurance from the likes of you, pal. (See? I’m not arrogant but I sure am clever!!) :crazy_face:

4 Likes

LOL,I’ll head back to the shadows. I have been sufficiently scolded “again” for my input

5 Likes

oh heck no… now you have to spill what you are getting this weekend…
come on @David5362… no more in the shadows… :stuck_out_tongue:

Otherwise I will tag you in every single post till you play happy with the rest of us :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I like you out of the shadows!!!

3 Likes

He’s kiddin’ I’m sure. But he should post more, agreed…

6 Likes

it’d be nice to have some new folks talking here, but after a while of getting to know us regulars tho…
he has a point :stuck_out_tongue: hehe!! :smiley: right @David5362 ?? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Same here @authormichellehughes, I use them daily, and they are fairly strong, I know what they do, and they never let me down.

4 Likes

David i was wondering where you have been…good to see your still around

8 Likes

Fa still makes me happy. And their percentage range in a mix is still pretty low compared to tpa and cap.

As for ultra’s. Welp. That is just a term used loosely imo. Until you compare to mf. 1-3 drops of lemon and your done…or wild raspberry or dark chocolate.

But on the same hand all vendors have a few “ultras” floating around. It is what it is.

8 Likes

LOL yeah FlavourArt has one Blackberry… use that more than .50% and you get perfume…0.20 is heavenly

4 Likes

Hey so FA blackberry is a flavour you recommend

3 Likes

I recommend it. But you gotta want a authentic non candy blackberry. I taste a lot of dark smokey notes but it’s something I like.

4 Likes

I actually like it and if I stick it with forest fruit it pushes the blackberry up without overpowering to that perfume state.

4 Likes