FlavourArt UK One Shot Recipes

I actually forgot about this, but was pulling out my strawberry shortcake recipe and remembered that I found it on FlavourArt UK’s website on how to mix up their one shot concentrates. I thought I’d share for some of those that can’t find the Cornish Cream Tea and other flavor shots so they could make their own. Remember these are created as a one shot concentrate. They base this on 100% which makes it easy to figure out how to create a flavor shot to add to your recipes. Example of Cornish Cream Tea

To make this for your stash it would be 3.0% Cookie 3.5 Cream Fresh and 3.5 Strawberry Red Touch (Obviously all FlavourArt)

https://www.flavourart.co.uk/recipes.html

3 Likes

3 Likes

If it’s percentages, and you mix it at 5%, it would be 1.5% cookie, 1.75% cream fresh, 1.75% strawberry.

4 Likes

Rather than having to calculate each individual flavor percentage just whip up a 10-15ml bottle and go from there. These one shot recipes or ‘stones’ are used just like any other flavor concentrate. The 5% is a suggested starting point of the 3 combined flavors which total 100%. But any percentage, depending on your palate, will work. I’ve gone 8% on this one and it’s very good with Ice Cream or Custard recipes.

3 Likes

Yeah, this makes sense. Not all of us use the same percentages.

2 Likes

The image does say, sample at 5%, adjust

So to not confuse people, 5% = 1/20 of 100%… so 30%/20 = 1.5%, 35%/20 = 1.75%
Starting off with a 10% solution may not be to everybody’s liking. I’ve tried some of them and thought 5% was pretty strong, too strong for me. Of course, that will vary depending on the recipe you make.

2 Likes

LOL me messing up math is nothing unusual Delltrap so you’re probably right

3 Likes