Flavoured Stevia sweetener from Sweet Leaf

Just got back from Miami, FL, I went to a Publix looking for liquid Stevia, I found those two, made in VG, no oils and fairly pure flavours, has anybody tried them?

I’ll let you know what comes out of them once fully tested,I think that a waffle recipe calls for, here… :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Here’s the link to the nutrition facts:

https://sweetleaf.com/stevia_products/sweetleaf-50ml-liquid-stevia-sweet-drops/

I’ve not used flavored Stevia yet, but it did cross my mind as I purchased some regular one.

I read somewhere that some people use the flavored stevia, as well as the flavored sugar daddy sweetener and have great results.

Apparently it can push already existing notes of the same flavor a bit more forward. I would however love hearing your opinion after you’ve tried it. Thank you for being our guinea pig :wink:

2 Likes

I couldn’t find any info on vaping water soluble dietary fiber. Anybody know if the lungs can handle it? Everything else listed sounds ok.

2 Likes

I have used the vanilla stevia and I thought it worked great at about 3-4 drops per 30ml juice

4 Likes

Neither did I, but I bought it anyway, we’re talking about drops per ml, I smoke stinkers for years… even though… we’re trying to improve not to get worst :joy: and you’re right. let’s check this out.
You’re probably one of the few that might have a publix nearby… :rofl:

2 Likes

Two of them within 5 minutes of my house!

I’m thinking the same as far as the tiny amount that will end up in the final product. It’s the least of all the ingredients, and at .25-.5% it has to be in the .001-.005 range in the mix. I have no idea, but it’s tiny. I’ll search a lil deeper.

2 Likes

I appreciate that!! :+1: please keep us updated, thanks.

2 Likes

I did just learn that having a diet high in fiber is great for lung health! Still nothing on aerosolized fiber in the lungs themselves, though.

2 Likes

Looks like searching for things that nobody knows about, it’s the story of our life…:rofl::joy:

2 Likes