Flavourings in Vegas?

Hi,

Heading to Vegas Dec 21-29 and wondering if anyone knows where I can buy Flavorings in or around the Vegas area?

1 Like

Try Red Rock vapors on the blvd. I am sure they would hook you up.

2 Likes

DIY Flavor Shack is there,

Really good concentrates too, I have ordered several times, one being Holy Vanilla…

1 Like

looking for you opinion i have MF vanilla and vanilla shisha is the holy vanilla worth getting while having these two as well as FA vanillas

1 Like

Dumb question. Are you trying to buy ready to vape products or “concentrates” to make your own liquids?

I think it is, it’s a really unique vanilla flavor and worth having in your stash IMO.

2 Likes

any others you would recommend from this company , i hate opening account to buy one flave lol i did with BCF though for the tpa honeydew so its not that big of deal

2 Likes

Any of their cake types Gooey Butter cake is great, any of their cookie types, any cream types, any fruit types, any cereal types, Archies Apple Pie is divine, Elvis Prestley flavoring is awesome, and the Fuzzy Pom Pom is a delicious surprise and hard to explain. Really, there is not much you can get there and go wrong. They are a small business that makes their concentrates in house with Dawn’s own concentrate formulas that she created and patented. Believe me, she is very good at making concentrates. If I’m not mistaken, I believe they make the concentrate per order so stock concentrate does not sit around and liquids are shipped fresh. I really think this company is under rated. Don’t be afraid to order what you like, more than likely you will be surprised as I was. I buy from there often.

2 Likes

https://www.diyflavorshack.com/default.asp

2 Likes