Flavours out of date

Hi all im back after a year or 2, been so busy with work but i can say i havent stopped vaping, however i did stop making my own juice and have been buying cheap £1 10ml liquids for some time now, the time has come to start making my own again as ive got bored of the cheap ones and dont wana spend £5 for 10ml that doesnt last a day in my tank.

My Qestion is … is it safe to use out of date flavours to make up some liquids?
I have over 60 bottles unopened thats 2 years out of date, i opened a couple and they both smell fresh and how they should, i dont want to throw them away if i can use them, has anyone used out of date flavours, do they make you sick or have any other health effects other then taste compromised, thanks all and stay safe.

8 Likes

If they are black, toss them.
At the worst, they will weaken in time… or lose all taste of flavor.
Welcome back @Puffpuff2 :smiley:

5 Likes

Unless those were exposed to extended periods of high heat, or smell bad, they’re probably fine. I have many flavors that are more than 3 years old, and are fine.

11 Likes

Thank’s for your replies, they are still the same colour and some clear as brought on first day.
Good to be back :+1:

8 Likes

I’m glad you asked that question because I have some flavors past their date too. Welcome back Puffpuff :smile:

5 Likes