Flavours that hurt you hardware.?

I’m sure I remember seeing somewhere on ELR a list of flavours/concentrates that messed up tanks etc but I just can’t find it now.

Did I imagine this or can someone please help me find it?

4 Likes

Can’t help you find it, but glad you posted and asked. Someone with more memory will probably know. So far, I haven’t had any flavor mess up my hardware, but I have very limited experience with a small variety of flavors.

4 Likes

Here you go:

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors/warnlist

6 Likes

Yeah I knew of that overall list but I’m convinced i saw another page somewhere that specifically listed just a relatively small list that specifically dealt with the murdering of things like tank sections, as opposed to this list that includes flavours that may have any known potential issues

4 Likes

I reckon if the very high acidity of salt nic we’re using these days doesn’t kill tanks and seals, nothing else we use should really be any concern.

Certainly by comparison.

3 Likes

iirc, there are a few flavors that dry rot the plastic tank sections = where glasss is replaced with a plstic piece.

8 Likes

I was actually going to edit in that I have only read about plastic tanks being affected by ‘tank cracker’ liquids, but got distracted by another post :smirk:

4 Likes

@Vaper_Queen hurts my hardware.

2 Likes

Strong citrus and strong red hot cinnamon juices can crack plastic tanks. Think I read somewhere anise/licorice will as well… Overall glass is the best if you are concerned about any of your juices cracking tanks.

7 Likes

I do know from having conversations with my favorite vape shop that they have said that the sweeter the flavoring is that it will kill the coil faster and avoid anything by koil killas as they will literally kill your coils way faster if that helps you out a bit

6 Likes