Flavours with dimethyl (4-isopropyl-3,5-dimethoxybenzyl)phosphonate info

Any info please about flavors please

2 Likes

Haha just asking so others know for future reference. No way I’m using it.

2 Likes

This was sent from a Chinese supplier, they said PG based. EBay will be notified very soon about this as the supplier has gone into silent mode.

2 Likes

@brian41 maybe you could share the EBay link, or supplier, so everyone can be in the know as well.

3 Likes

How about I hook up what is…

little info: There is food grade and then there is the toxic side.

I bet Perfume’s apprentice could shed more light too…

and… What in the heck? Does no one pass advice like: Do not buy vape flavoring from ebay vendors? If it is who I think it is… I do not blame them for “going silent”. They can not stop folks from using it in vaping, however, one should use their brain. Vape smart! :wink:

2 Likes

I have no intention of putting that in my .lungs. the company is flavor spring.
Just wanted to see their flavor profile but cant even put the bottle near my nose, the chemical smell hurts my head. I will stick to the tried and proven flavours. Hahaha

3 Likes

Not the company I was thinking on, @brian41 still… it is best to stick to the common manufactures for mixing. Unless you have absolute proof it is safe, then no do not use! :slight_smile:

Curious, what profile is it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was forest fruit

3 Likes

Why are you asking about something with a name longer than my arm and sent to you from China? Did they just randomly send it to you or did you order it?
And if you ordered it, why? Color me confused. :thinking:

3 Likes

Because sometimes im a bit stupid, $6 thought i would give it a go, hahaha

3 Likes

When I opened the bottle and it nearly blew my face off I thought I would read the MSDS hahaha but I did not need to read it there was no way I was going to vape it.

3 Likes

and then going off on a vendor here, like it would do you good… :stuck_out_tongue:
They are not responsible for how you use their product. They are not there to hold your hands lol…
but if you send me a plane ticket and 29.99 a min… I will hold your hand only while you mix :stuck_out_tongue:

99.9% of the time on ebay, those flavors are for food and waters. That is how they can stay, but vaping can not.

1 Like

You’re not stupid. You took a chance and it didn’t pan out. Just chalk this up as a lesson learned. :grin:

6 Likes

I dont need my hand held as i mix hahahaha

2 Likes

So I still get the plane ticket??? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

1 Like

No planes into phillippines, sorry.

2 Likes

I cry!! :stuck_out_tongue:
No worries @brian41 :smiley:

1 Like