FLAVRZ Flavors Reviewed by SessionDrummer -- TESTING NOW!

Wow, he is missing a flavor? LOL. It looked like you sent him the whole store! I will add Key Lime to my cart, thank you.

2 Likes

Nice recipe, to us Lemon and Key Lime are two different flavour profiles. Most recipes use a custard in them to fill out a meringue profile.
Traditionally a Lemon Meringue pie is more a LEMON CURD, which is custard based normally.

4 Likes

5 Likes

So you got the whole store but you didnā€™t get the key needed to unlock the store!

2 Likes

@KC111 Iā€™m literally 2 flavors away from finishing the FIRST 40 flavor series, then I have the OTHER 40 flavors, and THEN, all of the OTHER flavors Darren sent after than, AND, the One-Shots/Flavor-Shots.

I canā€™t believe thereā€™s ANYTHING missing at this point. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Canā€™t wait dude, to see the rest of your notes!

2 Likes

Oooorah Maā€™am.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

If I could just get the Gubernment to pay all of my bills, I could have MUCH more time for testing !!!

2 Likes

Donā€™t get me started on that topic. It is the wrong thread and I could literally rant for hours about our Big G.

2 Likes

No Pressureā€¦none whatsoever! Hint: 10 more mini SDā€™s on the wallā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah roger that @KC111, my bad. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will be interested in your interpretation of the Mulberry Mess one shot thing when you get to it as I got one for free with my order. Smells a little floral, but less so than the Mulberry (FA) concentrate I haveā€¦

3 Likes

There is about 1200 flavours in our flavour library, can not list them all lol.

7 Likes

7 days is what I give it.

5 Likes

Ok, mixed this up by adding my 1% of nic and then just filling the bottle with VG (around 140 ml). I have tried it ā€œshake and vapeā€ and the Mulberry is rather prominent and floral. It definitely lingers after vaping it and affects other flavours if you have them after itā€¦ rather interesting mix and be interesting if the icecream part develops to smooth the Mulberry a bit.

3 Likes

All of our cream bases will be much better overnight though 48-72 hours is what we would suggest you leave them. Everyone that has tried Mulberry Mess has loved it and still love it.
Mulberry is like a mid range blackberry flavour but more than just a blackberry, with goji berry, figs, baking spices, sweet and tart.

Who does not love a good grandma mulberry pie, remember picking them or having silk wormsā€¦ NAH you are all too youngā€¦ lol

8 Likes

Just send SD the key to your store to test out those 1200 flavors in your library, LOL.

4 Likes

Thank you. I mixed it up last night, canā€™t wait to try it.

3 Likes

From the Vapemail thread regarding FLAVRZ flavorsā€¦

2 Likes

LOL, youā€™re trying to kill me hehe.

3 Likes