FLAVRZ Flavors Reviewed by SessionDrummer -- TESTING NOW!

and put him on payroll lol

4 Likes

Get busy producing more mini SDā€™s!

3 Likes

Which way would you do that? Divide from the original, take some cuttings or just go for an SD seed? :thinking::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I would have guessed VTA rebrand with some of the names. :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Whatever and however it takes to get more helpers for S.D.!

3 Likes

If same names meant rebottled then what would JF be ?? Lol :wink:

3 Likes

Sounds like you have a lot of VT also. They actually have 4 limes persian, shisha, cordial and key lime. And a bunch of lemon/lemonades honey lemon, sour lemon, lemonade clear, regular lemonade and lemonade solo oh and ice lemon.

3 Likes

I have a lot of VTAā€™s, but am lacking the key lime, honey lemon and ice lemon (dislike cooling). I didnā€™t know honey lemon was an option but I do have their sweet honey. I even have their Osmanthus and for the life of me, I canā€™t figure out why I purchased that. It is grossly too floral, lol.

2 Likes

It is interesting some peopleā€™s perceptions. Most would not know that VTA own bigvapes.com.au or that they ā€¦

2 Likes

Mango (FLAVRZ) 5% / 8% (5-3-23) ā€“ When testing this one @ 5%, and 8%, the latter yielded a much fuller Mango experience. It was still a little relaxed at the higher weight, but still very good. When increasing to 8% it seemed to ā€œthickenā€ up a bit, and increased the orange-y yellow texture(s). Like many other of the FLAVRZ flavors, it was very clean, and seemed most centered on the mid notes, with some bright notes, but not many in the lower region. While bright and somewhat punchy, it was clean and natural tasting with no artificial notes, or off-notes. Sweetness was below mid level, and there were no real take-offs except for the slightly relaxed presentation, even at the higher weight. All in this stayed clean, natural and punchy through all of the testers, and felt good at 8.0/10.

11 Likes

This is one review of this run I was waiting for, in my experience most mangos donā€™t taste Aussie or what Iā€™ve been used to eating. Iā€™m not eating no bloody green mango nor do I want to vape it.
I see no mention of green notes in your review so it sounds like I might just need this one.

5 Likes

Correct, most mango flavours used for e liquids is a Malaysian style mango, not the good old R2E2 or the richness of the Bowen Mango. The Mango Jam is a richer profile as it was based of the R2E2 with a little back ground of the(Bowen or Kensington Pride as they are know now as) profiles.

We are bias, but the Mango flavour, Mango Jam flavour (a very unique flavour and the base of flavour of an well know international brand, These two are what we would call ā€œAussieā€ where as the Malaysian Mango has that little bit of green (well green but not green, more tang) to it though still juicy mango flavour, hence the name. Like what you would find the the Redback fruit range.
@sessiondrummer has them all now lol

7 Likes

Now thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about, used to pick bowen mangos from the backyard tree.
I had overlooked that mango jam when I was filling my cart but thereā€™s enough in your reply that Iā€™m sold and have to try it now.

6 Likes

Bubble o Bill I could not resist when I saw it along with Redskins and portello but wait there was also rum and raisins.
No wonder I couldnā€™t stop :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Will find a video of someone that purchased it and reviewed it. It is a Buffalo BIll aka Wild West. The Redskins is extremely popular as well. You should try the Puff the Rainbow - aka Rainbow Paddle Popā€¦ but wait there is MORE!!! lol

4 Likes

@Jetz
A couple of questions if I may.

In my recent order you generously donated a bottle of one shot Cuba.
As I canā€™t find it listed on your site can I ask is it a Cuban Tobacco/ Cigar flavour?
Going from the smell thatā€™s my guess and it smells delicious by the way.
And my second question is do you manufacture a Rum only concentrate? As going from the smell of the Rum&Raisin and Rum Tobacco thatā€™s going to be a spectacular rum flavour.
Iā€™m going to mix them up this weekend as Iā€™ve got to try them!
Thanks.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve never eaten an Aussie Mango, BUT, I didnā€™t get any ā€œgreenā€ notes from this one. Orange and yellow were the colors of the day with it.

4 Likes

And THAT Sir, will be the LAST flavor.

FROM the first 40 flavors that is. :slight_smile:

Smelling the Mango Jam, and testing your Mango recipe leads me to they WILL pair nicely.

5 Likes

Just to let everyone know if you really like Vape Train products it probably a good idea to get your favs where you can find them, before they are gone. Just got off the vape train site a lot of their flavors are sold out on their site and will be retired. Some favorites like Sugarloaf, Red Dates :sob:, Lime Cordial and alot of others. I was gonna make a sizable order but canā€™t even order from them because they now require a bank draft as payment. Looks like it may be the end for vape train.

9 Likes

Cuba is one of our tobacco recipes, it is not via our online store, as we are currently adding a heap of new flavour shots up. Anyone that does not like tobacco this is GOOD! lol

It is a smooth tobacco leaf flavour, with hints of caramel, smoke, woods and spices. Just like a premium cuban cigar though without the what most people would know as a cigar. A true premium cuban cigar is nothing like the ones that you may have purchased at the servo lol. It is a light body but packed with flavor and sophistication more down the lines of a Monterrey Where is your bottle shot lol

We have a number of rum flavours, dark, white, etc. What where you chasing?

Thank you as there is a lot of effort, research and testing that we put into our flavour recipes and single flavours

1 Like