Flavrz / VSO Flavor Pcts , Testing Methods etc ...A difference of opinions!

He was vague on his setup. And you want to know why i say this bud ask me and ill give a person who is a vaper. Go ahead ask me lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m very sorry to hear that @Ken_O_Where. Godspeed, and thank you.

7 Likes

Get better soon @Ken_O_Where :+1:

9 Likes

I certainly hope that things are better and not as draining as they currently are @Ken_O_Where.

Remember to take good care of yourself, so that you have the energy to face all.

7 Likes

Bite your tongue man. Not worth it. He is in the process of being classified as a vendor. He will be able to post to his vendor site because if he trys to sell anything outside of the vendor site it can be deleted as fast as it gets reported.

8 Likes

Got yeah :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

thoughts and wishes are with youā€¦ god speed

5 Likes

Nope, not gonna go there. Iā€™m trying to have a meaningful conversation. :pray:
But lemme tell you a story. When I first started mixing over 7Ā½ years ago and could only get TFA, I followed a thread on ECF created by this dude BillsMagicVapor who taught what he called ā€˜high frequency mixingā€™, where the recipes were all 25-30%, ready after a shake, best after a couple days. I found many wouldnā€™t survive a steep. Steeping produced an overflavored muddled mess. Hence why I still have some clear 100mg/ml VG nic still pretty clear (picture posted somewhere on this site)

But when I read a comment like this

I think he missed the ā€œusing our concentratesā€ portion. Fiddy and SD both sell and I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen %'s remotely close to that. I donā€™t think Rocky or the Squirrel could even make a 22% mix if they tried with their stashes. I know I canā€™t with mine.

8 Likes

Yes and i understand that. When i mixed that one with the three vso at 33% for fun, it was just bad. All over the place in profiles. And i know using a few fw that i use high they go flat if i dont vape themafter a week. But this is where this vendor missed the educated criticism that was giving. They are designed 100% for pods. They are designed for extremely high % use. They will lose their flavor and you will get vapors tongue quicker because the are weak. The same thing happens with tfa and fw that i use at high %ā€™s. Its why its nice to have 3 setups. But there is no point trying to explain it cause it falls on deaf ears and they keep getting pumped up. The more peopl use them the more they will see. Right now they are only following two. And drinking the kool aid. Is what it is. Sometime we all need a lesson learned and i have learned a few lessons lately. Costly ones :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

I wish he was open about who he sold to in the uk but he was not forthcoming. He just brushed it to the side so im pretty sure there is none. But oh well being non transparent by a business isnt really a trustworthy business especially when they refuse to answer or brush it to the side. Just picks and chooses what he wants to answer so transparent is just not for him.

2 Likes

This is mainly what I have seen here, I know who Iā€™ve learnt more off. I have also tried some of the tips given out with success.

I have also tried quite a few of these flavours and one shots now, with more hits than not. They have worked for me, maybe not all but this is a big wide world with a million and one options.
Not all these flavours need to be used at high %, for example just 0.5% Double Chocolate was plenty, maybe the overall % is higher than what Iā€™ve been use to having started in 2018 barely using CAP, TFA, FW more so using MF, FLV, WF, VT. But Iā€™ve never really payed attention to the total % in a recipe just how much of this individual will I need and is it balanced.

The maths adds up that it actually works out cheaper for me in Australia to use these ingredients than other more well known brands, that might be different if you have to pay for postage and Iā€™m sure we pay more for these things here. I placed a second order a week after the first so that says that I didnā€™t mind the first lot and Iā€™m working on a basket for a third.

It was a learning curve trying to balance these ones but Iā€™m starting to figure it out.

I have always found @SessionDrummer reviews honest and reliable for me and have used them as a guide to many purchases but at no time have I felt bullied into buying. Guide is the main word here, it was my choice, and I accept responsibility for my actions something in this world that is disappearing.

Normally Iā€™m donā€™t involve myself in these these types of things you canā€™t argue with stupid! But there is a time and a place to shout it from the rooftops, draw a line in the sand so to speak.

Anyway, with all that out of the way. I hope everyone has a wonderful day! :grinning:

9 Likes

There is no reason you canā€™t keep learning from this person. Only difference is you will be confined to his commercial site.

8 Likes

Thanks a lot @marsh8, I appreciate it.

LOL, good.

5 Likes

I self limit myself with FW Yellow cake to 2% and salted caramel to 4% mainly due coil gunking and the lessor reason fructose.

But thinking back to my prior post, when the vendor gives his recommended %'s which he has quite often, SD should at least give the community a nic warning. Look at us here in Canada (not me of course) with a 20mg/ml limit. With a 22% mix that would only leave 8% for PG nic.

7 Likes

What @marsh8 said in the post above mine is EXACTLY how I feel, except he was much more articulate in expressing my thoughts. I see my name tagged a few times here. No one has ever pushed me into trying and/or buying certain flavors. I am an OCD person and it is probably my greatest con because I am a flavor hoarder and I feel the need to have every single flavor out there. I have thrown away so much money for that ā€œone flavor I just might need somedayā€ x 1000 for a recipe that I thought looked good and when I actually get that flavor, I forget which recipe I originally wanted it for. I AM OCD AND DONā€™T DO WHAT I DID, save your money on just a few select flavors for recipes that you KNOW you like. It took me a long time to realize that my favorite profiles are bold, fruity flavors, and not so much into desserts and custards and definitely not tobaccos. You would think I would have learned my lesson, but nope, every time a new flavor line is released, I JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT ALL!
Letā€™s seriously start a new club called Flavor Addict Anonymous because I am just about to that point where I need to give away a majority of my flavors other than my favorite fruits.
Please, letā€™s restore civility here.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what is happening by flavrz getting itā€™s own vendor site. Vendorā€™s will be able to sell, answer questions, post recipes offer any type of contest or give away. Any customer service will be allowed. He will be allowed to post in any threads as long as it doesnā€™t involve Flavrz.
It wonā€™t affect SDā€™s reviews. Nothing changes except Flavrz canā€™t comment on his own flavorā€™s during SDā€™s flavor reviews.
It should of happened from the beginning since Lars made it a requirement to register as vendor if a vendor wants to promote a product. By sending flavors to SD for review quantifyā€™s Flavrz as a vendor. No more arguments. Any Post outside the rules can and will be deleted.

8 Likes

The thing is you know he wont stop. He cant help himself so that puts a burden now on fidalgo to strictly monitor him. He is trying desperately to get everyone to try his product. Sometimes i feel like im in new jack city :grimacing:

5 Likes

That was me KC. I was only looking out for your best interests. Luckily Iā€™ve never had FOMO (fear of missing out) ā€¦ well not for flavor concentrates. :hugs:

5 Likes

I have a great group of members here who keep their eyes open while mine are shut ā€¦I appreciate all of you for the help

9 Likes

Yes to all of this post ā€¦

7 Likes