Fleshy Cuccumber

Out of all the flavours which would be suited for a mix with 2 watermelons and a cucumber? I want more of the inners than the outers, but maybe skin could be good too? Of course I want to add a cream

2 Likes

just a note here…
I happen to like a tiny bit of grape with a watermelon cuc combo… makes things just pop a bit. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Flavorah Cream Wild Watermelon, Lorann’s Watermellon

Edit: just gotta find a cuke

2 Likes

Interesting

3 Likes

Watermelon Cucumber and Mint? With Cream?

3 Likes

sure, why not?

but I wouldn’t use loranne when you have flv…

2 Likes

yeah you’re right, FLV notes seem positive… Plus my Loranns is like 4 years old

3 Likes

I wouldn’t use Cucumber, but One drop’s Watermelon for the outer, it’s a lot rindy, but you still get some of the inner bit and then you’ve go the choice of Nr1 FLV’s, Nr.2 FA’s I sub FLV Cucumber but… go easy with it, I did a recipe mixing it with tobacco… awesome!

2 Likes

Is the same flavour as the Real Flavours Watermelon if you go over .4 (with the sc) you will get a fair bit of rind but it is perfect if that is what you are looking for

4 Likes

I was looking for a combo of the rind and meat by using two watermelons, add so Cucumber and Cream… People are telling me cream won’t be good

I think cream would work, but it’s just what I am conjuring.

2 Likes

Just don’ t listen to them :rofl:
It depends on what you’re looking for from the creams, thickness? Sweetness? A Milky taste?
A watermelon milkshake maybe?

2 Likes

I’ve just never heard of a watermelon and cream juice before.

3 Likes

I like CAP cucumber with watermelon, the rind note is good and doesn’t take over. I use it at 2-3%. If I were to try a cream with watermelon I’d want some lemon or lime in there too. Think I’d go with WF frozen yogurt myself.

3 Likes

FLV’s melon rind is the bomb!!! is all Im saying…

4 Likes